Night of the Maggia - Fan Module

By CitizenKeen, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

On 8/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, CitizenKeen said:

I've put together Night of the Maggia, a little fan module for those who are interested. It's been playtested a fair bit, but is definitely in active development.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8kbobshm77qqip/Night of the Maggia.zip?dl=0

Very nice. I'm really looking forward to seeing people create more of this type of fan modules for the game. It's one of the main reasons I plan to sleeve everything...

Haha, found the beta tester. How well did the game play in testing? You've probably played it more than anyone else here.

Edited by Supertoe

I learned about the game during GenCon weekend the same as everybody else! As I posted on BGG, I think the homebrew scene for this game is going to be insane. In the last couple days, I've played with other people's homebrews including Mole Man, Brotherhood, and... Batgirl. My Taskmaster module is almost done with internal playtesting.

I know nothing more about the game than you.

Edited by CitizenKeen
1 hour ago, CitizenKeen said:

I learned about the game during GenCon weekend the same as everybody else! As I posted on BGG, I think the homebrew scene for this game is going to be insane. In the last couple days, I've played with other people's homebrews including Mole Man, Brotherhood, and... Batgirl. My Taskmaster module is almost done with internal playtesting.

I know nothing more about the game than you.

So how have you been able to play it then? Isn't the TTS mod incomplete right now?

44 minutes ago, Supertoe said:

So how have you been able to play it then? Isn't the TTS mod incomplete right now?

Lots of people seem to be playing against at least Rhino on there...