Tyrants of Lothal XP Calculation (Spoilers)

By Alucardz23, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Just getting ready to play a campaign of Tyrants of Lothal.

From what i have heard, xp gained is equal for both the rebels and the imperials.

Next is the side mission. So when i do the calculations for the xp gain for a side mission, how does it work.

If a rebel player/imperial wins, it says to resolve the epilogue card (Didnt read it so I dont get spoiled even though I am going to play as the Imperial). I am assuming rebels or imperials will earn some thing.

Does the Additional Rewards on the mission sheet apply?

Coz I was thinking that If I have to resolve the epilogue card, I thought I dont have to read the remaining parts of the mission sheet.

The Epilogues (whether from the campaign book or from an epilogue card) tell you what the rewards are. The epilogue cards may give extra rewards, then instruct where to continue in the campaign book.

The Additional Rewards section of the missions from the ToL campaign book does not apply because you're not playing the mission as a side mission (you get the rewards from epilogues instead). But the Additional Rewards of any inserted missions apply (they don't have the exclusion text), and thus give 1 XP.

Edited by a1bert