Republic At War: IC Conversation

By GhostofNobodyInParticular, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Edit - I mean, "Get the Clankers!"

Edited by FortyInRed

Hyperpings at Ando, Anaxes, ds Anaxes, Cartao, ds Cato Neimoidia, Coruscant, Dathmoir, Geonosis, Skipio, ds Kashyyyk, Kuat, Mandalore, Mimban, Ryloth, Umbara

500 points of Republic Fleet encounter 469 points of CIS Fleet over Kuat. -1 Republic's advantage. A 7 is rolled and converted into a 6. The Republic suffers 1 VC1 scarred and 2 NU class Shuttles destroyed. The CIS suffer 1 RcB, 1 Trifighter and 1 Sheathipede destroyed. The CIS must retreat.

311 points of CIS Fleet engage 302 points of Republic Fleet over Coruscant. -1 CIS advantage. A 5 is rolled and converted into a 4. The Republic loses 1 PelM and 1 VC2 scarred and 1 PelC destroyed. The CIS loses 1 PrD scarred. The Republic must retreat. Coruscant has been bombarded and lost 2 Production, being reduced from 30 to 28. Coruscant is under blockade by the CIS.

The CIS bombard Dathomir, wiping out the garrison. The planet is now neutral.

Mandalore has fallen to the Republic.

Awaiting Orders from:

@The Jabbawookie

@LTD

@Ling27

@Npmartian

@clontroper5

@Matt3412

@FortyInRed

@Bertie Wooster

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular
18 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

311 points of CIS Fleet engage 302 points of Republic Fleet over Coruscant. -1 CIS advantage. A 5 is rolled and converted into a 4. The republic loses 1 PelM and 1 VC2 scarred and 1 PelC destroyed. The CIS loses 1 PrD scarred.

38exz5.gif

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Admiral @The Jabbawookie , this is Commander Rose. Comms stations have been repaired and Battle net communications are back online.

Hyperpings at: Anaxes, Cato Neimoidia, Coruscant, Christophsis, Bespin, Dathomir, Daveron, Jabim, Khorm, Kuat, ds Kuat, Malastare, Mimban, Onderon, Utapau, ds Umbara

251 points of CIS fleet engage 20 points of Republic fleet over Cato Neimoidia. -10 CIS advantage. A 3 is rolled and converted into a -5. The Republic fleet is obliterated.

20 points of Republic Fleet engage 181 points of CIS fleet over Mimban. +8 CIS advantage. A 7 is rolled and converted into a 15. The Republic fleet is obliterated.

Anaxes has fallen to the Republic.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Awaiting Orders from:

@The Jabbawookie

@LTD

@Ling27

@Npmartian

@clontroper5

@Matt3412

@FortyInRed

@Bertie Wooster

B-b-but...my flotillas...

7 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

B-b-but...my flotillas...

One scatter token won't save you.

The CIS has bombarded Daveron and destroyed 1 CF.