Stepping Out of Rules for a While

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Hey Everyone,

Not a Rules question as such, but an update for people. I'll be stepping out of Rules directly for a while, not able to throw my expertise and crazy brain behind any potential rules twists you can consider in any reasonable timeframe.

I'm in the midst of trying to stop going in and out of hospital, move to a new place, and all that sort of jazz... But that is taking up what time I have, which is kind of crazy, considering between looking after my boy and my graveyard shift working, I've only had 3 hours of sleep a day... So I'm having to re-prioritise and raise money.

If people are interested in helping to get me back sooner... I have a GoFundMe Here that will help get things under control faster and get me back quicker, but by no means should anyone feel "required" to do anything :)

Here's hoping we keep getting these awesome releases and articles rolling through - The SSD is now a week and a half from being Premier Tournament Legal and I don't think RitR will be too far behind, but we will have to see.

Happy Gaming in the Meantime, and I'm sure Rules will continue to be Sorted :)

The Empire wishes you well!

Hope everything gets better bro.

Six PMs in the past 24hrs dragged me back for Thrawn 😞