Some blurry images from an ffg shelf

By Jukey, in Runewars Miniatures Game

This was in the legion forums, some shots from an interview/tour of ffg, seen in the background on a shelf. The top picture is definately some runewars figures, like a lancer and death knight. But some of them look unfamiliar. Possible hope?

ImfxnE7.jpg  XpA0J1S.jpg  XQ8371s.jpg  USqyVMw.jpg

I'm not going to hold my breath. The first image has stuff that's Runewars, but I think I recognize most of it. The third one is obviously Star Wars. The fourth one looks interesting, but the ones with bases don't match Runewars' silhouettes—more oval than rounded rectangle. Something's tickling my mind about it, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what.

The second one I can't place at all. But I also don't see anything in it that screams out 'Runewars'.

Edited by Xelto

Looks like creatures from Journeys in Middle Earth. They said in Q&A Runewars is a completed game at this point.

Yeh, I figured it was most likely nothing, but also figured food for thought is good for an ebbing community.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:17 PM, apolishbeast said:

Looks like creatures from Journeys in Middle Earth. They said in Q&A Runewars is a completed game at this point.

I was at the in flight. Can confirm.