Looking For Additional Hosting of Your Expansions?

By Elric1966, in Fan Creations

I just recently ordered Arkham Horror From Troll & Toad and it will HOPEFULLY be here by Wednesday - with that I'd like to get as involved in the game as I can so I've developed specific sections for it, like I did for Talisman. :)

I would like to offer an additional (mirror) site for those that want to have their work displayed and available for players to use. :)

There is no cost for this service and you get an album in the Gallery which will show all of the files in your Expansion as well as having the set available for download.

If your Expansion is already available and you wish to also offer it on my site, then please visit the Arkham Horror Group on my site and let me know where I can download it and also state that you are giving me permission to list it.

Thanks! :)

[Elric]

Just wanted to let everyone know (that is interested) that my site was back up and running. :D

I have more time now (divorces will do that to ya) so the site is now located at http://www.halerecordings.com/gaming - let me know if you have any issues. :)