Armada Warlords Fleet Builder

By RedDogReb, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I've registered for this recently, and only made a couple of fleets with it, but have found that they don't appear to have saved.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can anyone give me a little help please?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, RedDogReb said:

I've registered for this recently, and only made a couple of fleets with it, but have found that they don't appear to h  ave saved.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can anyone give me a little help please?

Thanks in advance.

In order for the fleet to save, you have to hit the 'Process List' button at the bottom of the screen. Before it can save, you must have selected a name for the fleet, a Flagship, an Admiral, and Objectives. Pop-ups will notify you of any of these steps you missed, in addition to other issues, such as duplicate unique upgrades or multiple modifications.

Once it has saved, you can find it in your list of saves upon clicking on your username in the top left area of the page.

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

In order for the fleet to save, you have to hit the 'Process List' button at the bottom of the screen. Before it can save, you must have selected a name for the fleet, a Flagship, an Admiral, and Objectives. Pop-ups will notify you of any of these steps you missed, in addition to other issues, such as duplicate unique upgrades or multiple modifications.

Once it has saved, you can find it in your list of saves upon clicking on your username in the top left area of the page.

I did all the first bits (fleet name etc) and hit Process button, but now cant locate the lists.

When I click on my name I can see headings for "Total Lists", "Rebel Lists" and "Empire Lists". No lists appear beneath them.

The cursor changes from an arrow to a pointing finger, when I move over them, but clicking doesn't raise the lists either.

Try looking on a different device. I can see mine fine through a web browser and iPhone, but my (very old) iPad won't load the list of saved fleets on my control panel.

If you know your user ID link (ex for me it's http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/public.php?id=488 ) and the lists are saved publicly I could take a look and see if they're visible there.

@Akhrin that may be it - I'm accessing via a work system (lunch time of course!) and there have been some issues with it on other sites. I'll check at home.

Thanks for that - I'd forgotten about that problem.

Mispost

Edited by Drasnighta