Villains of Eriador shipping

By Daverman, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Unless I missed it, I swore this was still listed as "At the printer" not too long ago. Or it was on a really fast boat!

There were a couple of items that also jumped really fast. They are not always the most prompt about updating those pages on exactly the day it ships. This likely means August 1st for the release date. The page update was today, 7/18.

I'm still trying to get to the end of the first campaign with a single group ๐Ÿ˜…

Each group gets to chapter 8 in either 1 or 2 sittings but then it just gets put down because summer events and family obligations. Everyone has enjoyed it, but this thing called life keeps getting in the way.

Amazon.com has an August 2 release date.

Just got my shipping notice directly from FFG, hopefully it'll be here by next week! =D

How do you get the second adventure that goes along with Villains of Eriador? It's not on the product page. Do you order it directly through the app?

Yeah, the adventures themselves are DLC for the app. I assume it will be released around the "official" release date for the figures (so first week of August), but no announcement yet. [2 out of the 3 figures are usable without it, of course, so it could be coming later for all I know]

I ordered from miniature market and havenโ€™t heard anything yet. Who have been the fastest companies to order from?

I got an email on the 23rd saying it was shipping soon so hopefully this week.

Official release August 1!!

I did a late pre-order from FFG a week or so ago. My copy shipped a few days ago and is expected tomorrow.

And mine just got delivered, hooray!

However, the app doesn't appear to have been updated yet lol

Scratch that, apparently my app just didn't auto update like it was supposed to lol.

Edited by Setukh

Got my Villains box tonight as well! Sadly the Ember campaign isnโ€™t live on iOS yet apparently. Maybe tomorrow?

I'm expecting Villains Box tomorrow. Checked my iOS and Ember Campaign was available.

My FLGS overlooked it but she has it coming this week.

Picked it up Sunday. A welcome, if small addition.

Is there a delay for UK? No one seems to have any stock.

On 8/6/2019 at 5:34 PM, Braddock76ie said:

Is there a delay for UK? No one seems to have any stock.

Noted a couple of UK suppliers are expecting stock this coming week from Tuesday 13th - fingers crossed!

Still waiting in the UK! Fingers crossed for next week ๐Ÿ‘

23 hours ago, Daft Blazer said:

Still waiting in the UK! Fingers crossed for next week ๐Ÿ‘

Not sure if naming suppliers on here is against the rules but i've found a UK stockist with the villains expansion now available, so assume there are others. ๐Ÿ˜€

1 hour ago, Malu24 said:

Not sure if naming suppliers on here is against the rules but i've found a UK stockist with the villains expansion now available, so assume there are others. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hopefully thatโ€™s a sign that other retailers will be getting their stock in the next few days!