Jabba’s Realm going cheap in Canada

By Herr Style, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Hi all, very surprised to find that Walmart.ca was selling Jabba’s Realm for $36.45, and free postage to boot! Will have to wait until next month to get it, but worth the wait at that price. 😁

Urgh! Nothing to see here, move along.

When you see something and think it's too good to be true, guess what, it is. Just received this from Walmart: -

"Greetings of the day!!!
Thank you for placing an order with us. We were about to ship your order when we realized that there is a listing error [image issue] on "Walmart.ca". The ASIN# B01L3ZTXOE associated with this item shows the title as " Star Wars: Imperial Assault - Jabbas Realm - (Toys & Games) " and the image associated this order is different [As attached below in this email]. We list all our items as per the ASIN# and it seems there has been some listing error on "Walmart.ca". Since we don't want to cause any unnecessary problems regarding returns later on we would like to ask your permission to ship this item. In case you don't need this title, please let us know and we will cancel this order."

When I looked at the image, it was the Jabba the Hutt villain pack. No thanks Walmart I can get that for half the price you're trying to rip me off for locally.

😠

There is a sale going on at miniaturemarket.com. A few bucks off some expansions and certain figure packs, Banthas going for $7, smugglers going for $4.50, Jedi knight Luke going for $9. https://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=imperial+assault

No idea if these can be shipped to Canada though.