Globe

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

Mennara-planet.png

Not totally happy with it yet, but at least it's workable for us, for now. I just wanted something a little different for the world entry. I plan to scale it better and play around with it more... If someone wants the non watermarked pic, just message me, and I can do so. I've really about had it with how this forum is anti-pic (doesn't let me upload, and isn't displaying even a direct link image). (if ya'll can even see this attempt at it)...

Edited by IamGazrok

Do you have a direct link? Image hosting on this site seems to be broken at the moment.

I find it easier to host the image some place Else and just adding the image via the "insert other media button"

I use Google drive but you have your website so just link to that 😀

I did that actually. So not sure what the issue is. See if the edit works. It shows for me.

Edited by IamGazrok
37 minutes ago, IamGazrok said:

I did that actually. So not sure what the issue is. See if the edit works. It shows for me.

Are you linking to website or drive? If you use shareble links on Google drive you must change the Word "open" to "uc" in the url

The website you're using, @IamGazrok , doesn't allow sharing of images like that. Instead, go to Imgur and click on the green "New Post" button in the upper-left corner to upload the image.

Then click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the image that shows up --> Get Share Link. Use the BBCode option and just remove the tag elements to use the actual URL with .png.

Qcowa5m.png

Weird as Ive used images before here from there. Ill rework it. I suspect a change here actually.

Can people see the image now?

1 hour ago, IamGazrok said:

Can people see the image now?

Yes 😀