When will these be back in stock?

By Gallagen, in Dragon Shields

Hi everyone!!!

I was just wondering when the Dragon Sleeves will be back in stock as I use them in a number of games (Race for the Galaxy, Warhammer Invasion, etc) and I have not been able to find them stocked anywhere, and I haven't been buying expansions/ extra packs. I have also been putting off buying the call of cthulhu LCG because of the fact I can't buy FFG sleeves for them.

Thanks,

Gallagen

I don't know how long you have been waiting for them to become available again, but I was just looking at these today and I am getting irritated by them being out of stock. I really don't know how long they will be out of stock. But it can't be long........right?

A year+ after the original post - It looks like there are out-of-stock issues for Dragon Shields once again.Maybe it's a yearly thing. I hope FFG gets better at making sure there is enough stock throughout the entire year. I refuse to use any other sleeve for my LCG Card games because these are the best you can get. The LoTR expansions are coming out each month and I have nothing to sleeve them with. Same for the AGoT expansions. Next in 2012 I will be in dire need of sleeving the Star Wars LCG cards.

PLEASE! Someone at FFG give us a clue on what is going on with the availability of these sleeves. I am a big fan of the clear sleeves and I always end up overpaying for them because they have such limited availability. Are you purposely making a limited number of sleeves? It seems to me that when you there is a demand for your product, you make sure it is availabe at a fair price so that your customers don't spend thier money with another company who is willing to have a comparable product always available.

Can we get an update on when we can expect these in stock again?

On the site, it says Dragon Shield is produced by another company. Have you looked at their website or local stores? I haven't seen any in over a year, but I also haven't really looked. I bought FFG sleeves for Death Angel, and was looking into their card boxes to hold the Death Angel Expansions. Those too were out of stock.

If they keep selling out, I wonder why they have issue with stocking? I heard that if you sold similar products that weren't dragonshield, then they would refuse to sell to you but that was a while back and hearsay. I really don't know, so checking elsewhere could help you figger out the type of problem.