Is Shu Yen's Lightsaber in the app?

By Alarin, in Legends of the Alliance

Hi,

The title is pretty self-explanatory. Is there a way for Diala to get it in the app? I know there are better options for her, but for me the theme and skins go first

Thanks!

Sadly, no (unless something happened while I wasn't looking which seems to be plausible with this game lately). There's no way to get any character rewards outside of house rules.

44 minutes ago, Uninvited Guest said:

Sadly, no (unless something happened while I wasn't looking which seems to be plausible with this game lately). There's no way to get any character rewards outside of house rules.

Ah, that's what I feared. I saw people houseruleing that.. buying it for 600 credits outside the app. I guess that's the way to go

14 hours ago, Alarin said:

Ah, that's what I feared. I saw people houseruleing that.. buying it for 600 credits outside the app. I guess that's the way to go

Another good option is to make Shu Yen's lightsaber cost 3xp. We already see Drokkatta's "Repeater Cannon" and Davith's ""Shrouded Lightsaber" at this price point. So it's not a stretch to imagine Diala's weapon costing the same.

I must say, integrating the Reward Items in some way in the App should be a priority at this point.

the Ancient lightsaber can potentially be in the App if you have the Obiwan expansion

Sad to learn this. Glad my Diala mini is painted with a staff not a lightsaber. My optimism for this app campaign has just taken a nosedive.

1 hour ago, Hoolio316 said:

Sad to learn this. Glad my Diala mini is painted with a staff not a lightsaber. My optimism for this app campaign has just taken a nosedive.

I would love for the app to in cooperate the heroes side missions some how. it is one of my favourite parts of the campaigns

2 hours ago, Hoolio316 said:

The app campaigns are still excellent games, and this is probably the only aspect of the physical games themselves they have not incorporated.

Take the lightsaber card out of the box, and put it on the table next to your Diala hero sheet. Boom. Done. It's incorporated. You can even do this from the very first mission. I doubt any of your teammates will object. You can do the same thing with any of the other hero's rewards.

This has been a problem for Diala since mini-campaigns became a thing in Twin Shadows and it's way easier to solve in the app where there's no Imperial player to object.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:02 PM, Tvboy said:

Take the lightsaber card out of the box, and put it on the table next to your Diala hero sheet. Boom. Done. It's incorporated. You can even do this from the very first mission. I doubt any of your teammates will object. You can do the same thing with any of the other hero's rewards.

This has been a problem for Diala since mini-campaigns became a thing in Twin Shadows and it's way easier to solve in the app where there's no Imperial player to object.

Exactly. In my group we all voted to simply start the game with our heroes' rewards. It makes us feel a tad more heroic and keeps the game at a fun, casual level (but not too easy).

I just, you know, pretend it IS a lightsaber? It works the same as one.

You could easily house rul

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:10 AM, Daedalus said:

Exactly. In my group we all voted to simply start the game with our heroes' rewards. It makes us feel a tad more heroic and keeps the game at a fun, casual level (but not too easy).

This makes sense to me. If you're playing on hard, this should probably be the default setting anyway I think?