How do you sleeve ?

By bitzurock, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

Hi!

A question...how do you sleeve you LOTR cards?

Currently i am using Dragon Shield Matte Invisible sleeves for both player and encounter/quest cards, but i was thinking to use some cheaper sleeves for the encounter/quest since they are less used. Though i am not sure...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I use penny sleeves... DON'T HIT ME!!!

I'm on a limited budget, and I want to be able to sleeve everything including encounter cards, so I don't have many other options. I know I could do a binder and just sleeve what i'm using, but I really hate using binders for cards.

I use Mayday Games Card Game Sleeves and I sleeve everything with them. So far I do not have any issues, though I do not play as much as others.

I use penny sleeves as well. I used to sleeve my encounter cards, but then stopped (although I may have enough sleeves now, since I accidentally bought another 1000).

I've had this on my mind lately given the recent reprints as well I've managed to expand my collection last the point where it could fit in the same box. It was the fuel issue of storage and sleeving cards as there were so many different types and options it's hard to know where to begin. Plus there is that added factor of extra cost for sleeves that I sometimes felt could be better spent on more packs. But so far anyway I've sleeved the core box, mirkwood cycle and just started sleeving my haradhrim box and the ap I bought for that along with the aps from the current cycle I've grabbed. I definitely went an odd route though because I've used ultra pro sleeves and colour coded them by cycle. Green for the core set and mirkwood, red for harad, pale blue for ered mithrin ect. I've just stored my player cards in a binder now and there not sleeved just to save some money. I'll just buy a pack to sleeve a deck at some point.

I use those sleeves:

- Penny sleeves for all player cards that stay in the box (at the beginning all the cards where sleeves this way);
- Ultra pro black for all encounters card: there are the less expensive sleeve and black is perfect for being sure to never notice a difference between back of the cards;
- Many different colors and produces for my player decks, with as many dark sleeves, still for avoid to notice any proxy.