Star Wars: Trials Of The Jedi OOC

By Von3679, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Sorry for the delay.

Yup, i’d say coordination over athletics though, as you needa grab onto the animal and settle it down while keeping yourself on it. U can just stealth onto it.

Will be easy stealth check, average coordination.

Easy Stealth : 1eA+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png d--.png

Avg Coordination w/Boost : 1eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 3 threat
a-s-s.png b--.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Hm.. the Stealth check wasn't a Success, so not sure the Coordination is even valid? If it is, I'll flip a destiny point to remove two of the Threat, using the Adaptable talent.

First off, sorry for being so late to the party.

Secondly: Man, the dice really hate me:

Perception : 2eP+2eA+2eD 0 successes, 3 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-f.png

Also, is it okay if I'm somewhat flexible with my morality axis for a little bit? It seems that Tramp may have enthusiasm covered... and I honestly don't want an Ahsoka clone...

Edited by oneeyedmatt87

Its alright matt :)

yup, sadly that coordination check wont work. Instead, you can now try a coercion check.

and its alright matt. You don’t really notice anything, but you do note that as you walk, the flora and fauna are slightly bulgy. And what do ya mean by morality axis?

Coercing the local wildlife isn't really An-Djana's modus operandi. Could she make a Warde's Foresight check to find one that might be receptive to her approach? @Von3679

Edited by Edgehawk

Stealth Check : 4eA+1eD 1 success, 4 advantage
a-a.png a--.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d--.png

Could Dhac use his stealth to make it easier for the others to approach the creatures, making us seem less of a threat etc?

Coordination Check : 4eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 threat
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th.png

Can more than one person ride one of these things?

Sure. Ur 4 advantage on stealth can be made into boosts.

U manage to mount the creature, @Rabobankrider , but as you do so, it seems to be slightly frightened, which can affect how easily it’ll start to bolt with you on top.

@Von3679 , cool, no worries, Dhac is feeling a bit more confident with a ride now.

Srry fr the delay!

Does everyone else wish to ride?

If you want your own mount, the check still stands as above.

if you wanna share rides however, you can make an average athletics check with a boost.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, Edgehawk said:

Coercing the local wildlife isn't really An-Djana's modus operandi. Could she make a Warde's Foresight check to find one that might be receptive to her approach? @Von3679

Or.. she could just try to climb on behind Dhac?

Sorry @Edgehawk , didn’t see that.

You could if you want to, if you wish for a more easier ride later on. Cause with 2 people, while the driving will be slightly more difficult, it does mean that one person can shoot back if needed.

Byw, if anyone has any feedback for me, please do tell me! :)

Hey could my character jump in as like a 'late' addition? Got caught up in some sort of excursion that went into overtime or something like that? Or perhaps I had a mishap in the lab with some sulfur and got inadvertently high* lol?

*Devaronians get high off sulfur

Sure @Beto666 , feel free to hop in!

Avg Coordination : 1eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a-a.png d-th.png d--.png

@Rabobankrider Can Soto jump on? My character missed you asking so should I invent the dialogue that would happen between your character and mine or wait for you?

34 minutes ago, Beto666 said:

@Rabobankrider Can Soto jump on? My character missed you asking so should I invent the dialogue that would happen between your character and mine or wait for you?

Liora already asked to jump on if you read my first post. Up to Rabo though.

@Beto666 , unfortunately @Sincereagape was there first, sorry.

Destiny dice

Destiny point roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Average coordination check with boost from the rodian for Liora to mount the beast.

Made it

Coordination check to mount. : 2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes
a-s-s.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

What's the difficulty to tame one of these badboys?

So what's our plan at the moment? Are we going to try find the pirate base?

Sorry I've been absent everyone.

Stealth Check : 1eP+1eA+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s.png a-s-s.png d-th.png

Coordination Check : 2eA+2eD 0 successes
a-a.png a--.png d--.png d-th.png

I am apparently sneaky but not quite coordinated enough to get on top of the animal... Any ideas or am I walking?

@Rabobankrider sounds as good a plan as any to me.

@Von3679 while I'm still here on the ground, can I look for indications of where to go? Perhaps using something I'm not terrible at, like perception or survival?

Edited by oneeyedmatt87