Star Wars: Trials Of The Jedi OOC

By Von3679, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Initiative : 2eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png

Is that everyone?

Sorry! Had 4 tests this week, so I was super busy.

Being first in initiative order. I’ll follow everyone’s lead. I’m all for head on but that might not be smart.

Was planning to dismount, use 2nd maneuver to move within medium range and then use move.

Are PCs able to reflect and parry with training lightsabers.

27 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Being first in initiative order. I’ll follow everyone’s lead. I’m all for head on but that might not be smart.

Was planning to dismount, use 2nd maneuver to move within medium range and then use move.

Are PCs able to reflect and parry with training lightsabers.

Yes, Training sabers have all of the capabilities of a normal lightsaber, except it’s lethality.

Looks like charging in is the way to go then!

Sorry for the delay.

I really want to apologise, as school is seriously super hectic for me. I hope everyone is ok with this oace, as it’s probably the kind of pace I can gm at. If anyone wishes to take over as gm, feel free to pm me, cause I feel bad if the game stalls because of me.

I’m really sorry!

No worries, are we following the as is or is it fluid?

On 8/23/2019 at 7:18 PM, Von3679 said:

Initiative order:

@Sincereagape

@Edgehawk

@oneeyedmatt87

@Tramp Graphics

@Rabobankrider

pirate crew: 2 soak, 15/15 wounds, 5 people, long range.

You guys can choose how to engage the pirates, be it head on or running around to trick them etc

Life has been hectic for me too at the moment. Specially with hurricane Dorian knocking on our door. I’m going to switch my initiative with @Rabobankrider

@Von3679 , what speed do the mounts move at? Would they be able to reach the pirates this turn?

Yeah, I’m really sorry, but I’ll have to pause the game for at least a month. Life is getting from bad to worse for me, and I’m really struggling now. I’m really sorry!

3 hours ago, Von3679 said:

Life is getting from bad to worse for me, and I’m really struggling now.

Sorry to hear it, and hope things improve for you soon. Take care.

7 hours ago, Von3679 said:

Yeah, I’m really sorry, but I’ll have to pause the game for at least a month. Life is getting from bad to worse for me, and I’m really struggling now. I’m really sorry!

Understandable. Hope everything gets better

Hope you're doing ok!