CW campaign tokens

By SacredRebirth, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

My Friend is getting ready to GM to run a game and has requested some clone trooper (preferable phase 1) and droid tokens of some sort. Does anyone have some they could share that I could print or something?

What sort of token "style" does your friend want? A top-down view like this or a coin-style token like this ?

I have a crap-ton of tokens I have made in the coin-style for my own games. I could grab the clone-trooper/battle-droid ones if those are any use.

Coin style is preferred. :-)

I've got a few, but they are all super low resolution for Roll20 so they won't print real clearly.

You know, google image search + Photopea will allow you to easily make your own.

2 hours ago, SacredRebirth said:

Coin style is preferred. :-)

Here you go, THIS LINK contains an array of clone troopers and battle droids/supers/droidekas/tactical droids.

There's a bunch of variety in clone designs so you can pick a certain color/regiment that you want if your DM wants that kind of flavor. There's also heavy gunners, riot clones, etc.

If all they need is a sheet of plain clones / battle droids and a few commander-types, here is a print-ready sheet I knocked up that you can print out.

If you print this at 'Actual Size' in US Letter size (rather than 'Fit To Page' which tends to shrink the tokens just a bit) the tokens should print out at the perfect size to punch out with a 1-inch size hole-punch.

For extra durability you can buy some cheap 1-inch metal washers or plastic wargaming bases and glue the tokens to them:

bhBd7W1.png

I've made hundreds of these tokens for my own campaign and keep adding to it all the time. If there's demand enough I might find the time to sift through them to pick out all the random homebrew stuff and put it out as a pack to use.

Edited by Kualan
44 minutes ago, Kualan said:

I've made hundreds of these tokens for my own campaign and keep adding to it all the time. If there's demand enough I might find the time to sift through them to pick out all the random homebrew stuff and put it out as a pack to use.

I think that would be amazing if you had the time, but I only speak for me. lol

Thanks a million though! Save me a lot of time and effort. 😅

And/Or get tokentool and make your own custom tokens from pics you want as a token.

4 hours ago, Malashim said:

And/Or get tokentool and make your own custom tokens from pics you want as a token.

Do you have a token-tool you recommend?

9 minutes ago, SacredRebirth said:

Do you have a token-tool you recommend?

I use TokenTool 2.1 https://www.rptools.net/

could you post full page coin minis like the one of clones and droid I want to print sheets and cut them out hoping to get more NPCS