missing board and tokens

By player1994465, in Arkham Horror

Hi I Just bought a second game of third edition of Arkham Horror Because my group like the game. when we open up the box there was no board or the tokens.

But there where the cards so i tell fantasy fight about it. Just let me know Since i pay 65.00 for the game. ruby

1 minute ago, player1994465 said:

Hi I Just bought a second game of third edition of Arkham Horror Because my group like the game. when we open up the box there was no board or the tokens.

But there where the cards so i tell fantasy fight about it. Just let me know Since i pay 65.00 for the game. ruby

I'm assuming you bought this new. My conclusion is that your box is somehow missing the punchboard (which is what the boards & tokens should be in).

Contact Customer Services: Damaged/Missing Components Request Service . I advise you to include pictures - or at least be prepared to give pictures when they contact you. I realize it'll be pictures of nothing, but just lay everything you did get out on a table or the floor and take pictures of that.

28 minutes ago, Duciris said:

I'm assuming you bought this new. My conclusion is that your box is somehow missing the punchboard (which is what the boards & tokens should be in).

Contact Customer Services: Damaged/Missing Components Request Service . I advise you to include pictures - or at least be prepared to give pictures when they contact you. I realize it'll be pictures of nothing, but just lay everything you did get out on a table or the floor and take pictures of that.

yes i bought it new at my local gaming store.

Depending on the country you live in we would take it back to the store and the store would replace it. This is quite a sizable defect.

Has happened to me in Pathfinder Adventure game ones and the Gaming store where I did bought it did just give me a new copy. Sometimes these packagin errors hapens, not often. That was the only time for me and my Gaming collection is guite substantial... over substantial... I should go to ABG clinick and tell there that I have a problem...

Well i took my game back to the store i couldn't get a refund back. plus there where no copy on hands. So I am out of luck. Plus Consumer service for ffg said to take it back to the gaming place.

Well, somethings gotta give. did you tell customer service about the vendors refusal to work with you? I'm sorry that you're having this much trouble with it. If there is no give from either company, did you use a credit card. Many of them have consumer protections.

14 hours ago, LordPyrex said:

Well, somethings gotta give. did you tell customer service about the vendors refusal to work with you? I'm sorry that you're having this much trouble with it. If there is no give from either company, did you use a credit card. Many of them have consumer protections.

Thanks LordPyrex: But I Paid with cash and my flgs couldn't help so I will save my Money to get another copy . But I thank everyone who comments.

Edited by player1994465

I'm linking this thread to the guys at FFG QA. Not so sure it'll help, but possibly they'll investigate in this further :)

On 6/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, player1994465 said:

Thanks LordPyrex: But I Paid with cash and my flgs couldn't help so I will save my Money to get another copy . But I thank everyone who comments.

Sounds like they might not be the 'F' LGS for you any more...

I'd report the game store to FFG.

Here in Australia, you can go to Fair Trading or the ACCC to report places that refuse refunds for faulty goods. We have reasonable consumer rights here.

4 hours ago, DMG said:

I'd report the game store to FFG.

Here in Australia, you can go to Fair Trading or the ACCC to report places that refuse refunds for faulty goods. We have reasonable consumer rights here.

I don't know what happen here in the United States. You Know I lost My Money I Return the Game to the store and So I am out of luck. I will just safe my money and try to buy it somewhere else.. I send in for a replacement that i was missing the Boards and tokens but now i Have Nothing. Plus I got a notice that i was suppose to return the defective game back to where i bought it. So I did. I think the store did wrong to me. But it okay i just have to be careful next time so. am just out of luck. I Love the Games that Fantasy Flight Puts out .

Edited by player1994465

I want to say Thank you to Julia, and All the ones who comment on this post gave me advice and i Appreciate everyone who help.

So Again Thank You.

No worries, mate :) I think something got lost in translation, but boards and tokens should be on your way, right?

Got a notice from FFG that they are looking into the situation so hopefully i will See what Happens i want to thank everyone who help me out.

Good luck with it. I hope it's sorted quickly for you.

I want to Thank Everyone who help me. Today i Received the token and board for my Arkham Horror 3rd edition. From Fantasy Flight Games.

Great stuff. Glad it has been sorted for you!