Casual Event Millennium in Rochester July 20th at 11am.

By chadbower, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

No entry fee. Free give away to participants of Star Wars Armada promo cards, and Sling Paint accessories. Games will be played as a standard Swiss tournament where participants play 3 rounds with 400pt fleets.

* Everyone will receive a promo assault proton torpedoes upgrade card, either an X-wing squadron promo or Tie (interceptor or fighter) squadron promo depending on faction played, and set of 8 Sling Paint Command tokens ( 2 of each command type).*

* Players who qualify will receive an Early Warning System upgrade card with corresponding Sling Paint Chaff token, a Demolisher/Home One promo ship card, an additional set of 8 Sling Paint Command tokens ( 2 of each command type), and an Star Wars Armada 2016 Initiative Challenge metal coin. *

Keep it casual, have fun. All welcome. I have reserved the private game room at Millennium in Rocheste for July 20th. If you have any questions ask here.

** If you haven't played the game and are interested, let me know, and we can show you how to play before the event. **

** If you are light on ships, squadrons, or cards, let me know what you need and you can borrow one for use in this event. **

More details coming soon. Feel free to ask questions. Looking forward to seeing everybody!

***Note I removed some of the previous concepts to keep things simply being a first event. I like trying to to different things, but I think that is something best worked up too.

I am asking Spectre8174 and WigTii from these boards to facilitate this, as they have been working on building the Armada group at Millennium. ****

Edited by chadbower
Simplify the event

I can play on June 22.

There are large Legion events on both July 20th and July 6+7 (Syracuse) so you may want to avoid those date. I'll at least be at the Legion event in Syracuse on July 6+7 and may be going to the July 20th event (in Ontario; Rally Point Qualifier).

Thank for the heads up @Thraug . We will be updated this thread with more details soon.

I'll attend if I don't end up going to the Legion Rally Point Qualifier.

Sorry for the late reply, we'll definitely be back in town during the weekend to play if the tournament is still on. We might be rusty! 😅

I can't make this event have fun all, see you at the next one.