[Mafia] Souls For Sale

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Just now, Madaghmire said:

Well the reason would be if we think you slipped.

Sure. If you think that’s enough, go ahead. That’s a mistake, but there’s not much I have to say about it.

I would like to point out that I made faking a redundant power role way riskier for mafia with my first posts (and I’d know how effective that can be when it works.). That’s really the only point I have going for me over anyone else.

Is the goal to actually achieve a lynch or just have everyone vote?

I need to re-read the setup...

Interesting. I’ll look at that.

Just now, LTD said:

Is the goal to actually achieve a lynch or just have everyone vote?

I need to re-read the setup...

The goal is to lynch scum.

On 6/11/2019 at 7:40 AM, Bertie Wooster said:

You may quote (or pretend to quote) Moderator PMs.

Also, surely (don’t call me Shirley) this is an error?

“You may not” makes a lot more sense.

Oh you did you did. I see what you’re saying Jabba.

I can’t completely discount that being scum warning his partner against an early claim, but that exchange with Clon read town to me on your end. Looking again at Clon’s side of it.

I like Clon’s side of it.

7 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

The goal is to lynch scum.

Yes, I just mean day one.

There are only seven players - if we lynch town (likely), then scum kill town, we are down to five (3 and 2) day two. Game ends night two.

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

Also, surely (don’t call me Shirley) this is an error?

“You may not” makes a lot more sense.

It wasn't an error; it was an intentional rule change for this game.

Jabba, what time zone are you in?

are you proposing a no vote... you know some of us cant use our freewill when someone does that..

Burn the witch!

1 minute ago, Madaghmire said:

Burn the witch!

I’m trying!

i'm about to be busy for an hour i hope this progresses

2 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Besides voting for the guy that voted you... do you have any suspects?

Not really.

50 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I’ll vote at the one hour mark. Currently I intend to vote Jabba for “kill him on his first night ” or Gnips for retaliatory voting. Theirs are the only things I see as close to vote worthy, although its been quiet. But I don’t want a turbo and I want to see who’s active closer to the deadline.

I only voted Red for lack of a better target. I casually mentioned him in a bit of half flavor, half conversation-starting text, and he immediately voted me. As he didn't stop to rebut the claims or discuss it first, I found it indicative of being jumpy. Given his newness to the game, I feel it may legitimately have been a scum slip, as a newbie townie might have been more hesitant of voting, in case he got it wrong. That's a weak argument, but given the level of discussion around at the time, it was the best there was. Also, I hoped it would spark conversation.

Given our limited numbers, I am cautiously willing to allow a no-vote to allow the power roles a chance to do their thing, but am fine with voting Jabba or Mad if the rest can agree that we should vote somebody off.

@Matt3412 I have been thinking and I have a perfect outfit to help slim your head a little, try this on!

giphy.gif&ehk=6mQlKGmmgQs%2BIxN006ZAIQ

The flair of the feathers is undeniably FABULOUS!

Anyway I see no reason to change my vote, however looking at it a no lynch might not be such a terrible idea do to how short this game might be. Also it appears that the murderers haven't had time to coordinate yet (no day chat) so they may not be voting coherently with each other, until they have time to make a more in depth plan....

We must also consider the possibility of our power roles being able to save someone. For this reason I feel it wise to move forward with the lynch quickly so as to gather as much information as possible as quickly as possible

Reviewing what I know about the local mafia (possible roles) they have some very strong tactics that may mess us up good... We will have to see...

*sigh*

##unvote

##vote @The Jabbawookie nothing personal, it's basically a coin flip between you too. At least if you turn up town we only have to look at 4 suspects, minus whatever the cops and night kills turn up. . .

Time's Up, no hammer. Stop posting.

Looks like we've run out of time.

7HTGdEE.jpg

Nightfall is upon us. The night phase ends in 24 hours, or when all night actions are submitted.

There should be no posting at all during the night phase. If you have anything to say, just send me a PM.