Cards we would want to see

By TIE wing, in Star Wars: Destiny

To be honest, I could really like more diceless characters to come in play. The Ewok is nice, but how about the villains? Also, I would appreciate if more neutral characters came out.

What do you think?

I suspect their will be diceless villains in this set, too, that just haven't been previewed yet.

My biggest complaint is that right now, villain support decks are totally dominant. With all the blue upgrade and event cards that rotated out, blue is now the worst color in the game. I'd like to see blue get a boost, so it's more playable in serious tournaments. And specifically upgrades, so that character focused upgrade decks can be playable, since supports are the best thing in the game right now.

I watched FFG live on youtube, there is hoth trooper is diceless as well, only 5 points with 5 health, it states deal 1 deal damage on ready character. They also have a new Yoda with melee damages and big shields and his lightsaber that is only 1 cost to play, both no blanks on dice sides. Please watch the video, there is a bunch cards of spark of hope.

19 minutes ago, Fromper said:

I suspect their will be diceless villains in this set, too, that just haven't been previewed yet.

My biggest complaint is that right now, villain support decks are totally dominant. With all the blue upgrade and event cards that rotated out, blue is now the worst color in the game. I'd like to see blue get a boost, so it's more playable in serious tournaments. And specifically upgrades, so that character focused upgrade decks can be playable, since supports are the best thing in the game right now.

Have you seen the new Yoda spoilers? Blue hero looks to be getting some pretty silly stuff. Depending on the shield-hate that this next set will have, shields have the possibility to be top tier again. They also spoiled a couple 1-cost lightsabers that give blue a needed boost.

And, for the OP, someone spoiled a blue villain non-unique yesterday. Zombie Witches or something like that. A quick Google search should find them.

It looks like SWDestinyDB now has 43 cards showing for Spark of Hope, which is a big jump. On my way to go look through them now.

Upgrades with redeploy and dice that close the gap between the supports and the upgrades.