Where is the manual?

By Vanushka, in Star Wars: Outer Rim

I always read board game manuals on my iPad but this one is still absent from the site.

Come on Corey, upload it?:-)

It's in the box.

But, yes, I know - reading the manual online sometimes helps me decide on buying a game.

I have the game! I prefer to read in the dark:-)

The online rules are great for our gaming group. One person brings a game each week, and if the rules are online everyone else can be ready to play immediately.

4 hours ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

To be fair that wasn't there when the OP asked, it was just added today.

This gives me great optimism about getting the game to the table this week though!

Well, the game is there with an article specifying the release date, and the product page now has the artifacts one would expect for the game at release time. However, the Game Mat is not showing up in the product listing or in accessories. I suspect it will not be out day one of the release, especially since none of the early release recipients have seen it either. :(

3 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

To be fair that wasn't there when the OP asked, it was just added today.

This gives me great optimism about getting the game to the table this week though!

Seemed tidier to put it here rather than start a new thread.

No offence intended.

32 minutes ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

Seemed tidier to put it here rather than start a new thread.

No offence intended.

All good here, that was more me wanting to convey excitement that they added it than anything else, my apologies if you thought I had received offense.

I promise I have nothing to do with the Imperial Patrol heading your way. ;)