I want your questions for Worlds Reveal Stream, June 13!

By FFGMatt, in General Discussion

Hi everyone, it's Matt Holland, Organized Play Community Coordinator! If you'd be so kind, please reply to this thread with any particular questions (about Worlds) that you'd like to see us cover on our FFG Live Stream about Thrones and L5R World Championships on June 13 at 1PM. We will definitely have dates and locations, and definitely will not share prizes, but other than that, I want to cover as much as we are able and this will help over trying to pick questions out of a fast-moving Twitch chat. I'll be pulling from here until about 48hrs before the stream.

Thanks!

(Note, this is for Worlds-specific questions only, sorry!)

Will Thrones LCG even exist after Worlds? Honest question, really, lots of doubts and rumormongering around in Thrones groups currently, and none of it positive. Hard to get people to show up for games when no-one wants to waste time with a game that is apparently gone soon.

Side events?

Will the Prize-wall still be in effect?

Will the melee scoring be adjusted?

If worlds is 4 days again, can each day have a side event available to players of each game? It would be great to have a full schedule for the game I'm interested in despite Missing (or making, I guess) the Cut.

We have an issue in Spain since the Spanish AGOT national championship (or prime championship) will be run at the same time at worlds which, as you may understand, will make the spanish champion unable to attend Worlds this year.

Will the spot awarded to national champ be saved for the next worlds event? Also, it is possible that you can improve communications so this issue is not repeated again?

19 hours ago, alquimista said:

We have an issue in Spain since the Spanish AGOT national championship (or prime championship) will be run at the same time at worlds which, as you may understand, will make the spanish champion unable to attend Worlds this year.

Will the spot awarded to national champ be saved for the next worlds event? Also, it is possible that you can improve communications so this issue is not repeated again?

Seeing as we haven't announced the dates for Worlds this year, I'm not sure how this can be. Where are you getting Worlds dates from?

Can you please thank the team responsible for bringing us the AGOT 2nd LCG; all entertainment industries seem to take a lot a flak these days and praise is pretty rare on the Internet.

AGOT continues to be a fun, thought provoking and great looking game which has provided many hours of fun for my friends and I both in Joust and Melee. It took a while for us to understand it (and I still keep learning, mostly by listening to podcasts) but it never ceases to surprise and generate outstanding gaming moments.

Thanks, I hope you all have a great Worlds event!

On 6/13/2019 at 2:48 AM, Dice lord said:

Can you please thank the team responsible for bringing us the AGOT 2nd LCG; all entertainment industries seem to take a lot a flak these days and praise is pretty rare on the Internet.

AGOT continues to be a fun, thought provoking and great looking game which has provided many hours of fun for my friends and I both in Joust and Melee. It took a while for us to understand it (and I still keep learning, mostly by listening to podcasts) but it never ceases to surprise and generate outstanding gaming moments.

Thanks, I hope you all have a great Worlds event!

Can do! Thanks for the kind words.