Lost Legends is comming

By rugal, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

the status changed to "on the boat", but since it shouldn't be on that boat from china, could it be it will be realsed soon ?

Edited by rugal

"And there was much rejoicing. Yey!"

they might also release another preview soon.

So is Christmas ...

6 hours ago, any2cards said:

So is Christmas ...

To continue quoting MP's comedic genius:

" Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]
........"

Preorders almost ready, Yeepee kay !

Received an email saying my preorder is on the verge of shipping.

It seems to be true. There was a new beta release for Road to Legend on Steam 2 days ago.

Shipping now.

last mail says should arrive soon. I hope it will be before the end of the week now. Can't wait !

Yeah, it's all a lie, it's not really coming, lost legends is a hoax.

on a serious note: I was like 100% sure it was going to be out this week so when the available now article dropped without lost legends i was so incredibly disappointed.... i mean its been like 2 months since the live stream where they said they were trying to get it out within a month....

Since i'm in France, I might not have it until the end of the next week. Shame. Can't wait.

If any of you already have it, please, spoil me, please !

I don't think Asmodee understands what "Print on Demand" means.

3 hours ago, any2cards said:

I don't think Asmodee understands what "Print on Demand" means.

Well it is different than I'm used to but at least FFG is telling us about something for descent sooner than the day after it comes out and fans didn't even have to corner them to get news.

I'm will have no more nails before my order arrives.

I'm really curious about the Healer -> warrior and Warrior -> healer class.

According to Cardhaus Games' newsletter, it will release this Thursday, June 20.

June 21st according to amazon!

So nobody received his already ? Mine should be tomorrow. I can't wait ! Waiting is the most terrible pain in the world.

Some spoils on BGG. Some cards looks like really strong, indeed !

Edited by rugal

I can hardly wait! Lorekeeper looks incredibly powerful.

Lorekeeper as apothecary of prophet can, in theory, be really strong

I've got mine, finally !

First impressions : the elementalist looks really cool and maybe really strong (I fear a bit too much). The best class from this expansion, for sure.

The soul reaper has 2 - 3 good ideas but is not really impressive or interresting. I think there was better ideas for this.

But the real problem, in my opinion, is that those classes were created with the app in mind. So, nothing with Overlord cards, Travel step, not even attribute tests. It's most smashing and smashing over and again. There was room for more fun and tactical abilities, tough.

Maybe Serena is playable now. She goes as a Crusader Marshall and take "just reward". If she is hit, choose an adjacent target then the Overlord discard a card. Friends fall ? Divine light is here. You can even try to counter some cards with "by the book"

Another strong combo - Quick recovery + Arcane healing + Unity.
At the start of a hero's turn, for 1 fatigue, the hero recovers all his fatigue and that same amount of life. Just take a hero with 5 in "light" to be sure to pass the test.

Another one - Lorekeeper - Apothecary - All knowing + Bottled courage. Each turn, for 2 fatigue, you perform an attack and give an elixir. Then, give another one. Use all knowing, refresh your 2 cards, perform another attack and give another elixir. Declare a rest action, do whatever you want with the last action. So, each turn, you can perform 2 attacks, 1 action (the other one is a rest action unless you're playing a bard), and give 4 elixir. EACH TURN. (can work too with the prophet, but not as strong). But the be sure to pass the test, you have to choose a hero with 5 in book.

Heretic and Avenger . With Forbidden arts and all the Avenger's card, the more familiars are hit, the stronger you get, and the OL will want to beat those nasty pets because of the Heretic and the "surge : + 2 hearts" on each attack.

Edited by rugal

I found a typo lol

Elementalist - Sun and Sea - ... " you may exhuast" ...

Edited by rugal