New Expansion Announced!

By Antimarkovnikov, in Arkham Horror

Yeah I saw that. We all knew that there were going to be plenty of expansions coming (surprising it took them this long), but this is an interesting tease.

Wasn't there a promo Investigator that was not included in the base game? Hopefully, that character will be included in this expansion.

6 hours ago, [Gamemaster] said:

Wasn't there a promo Investigator that was not included in the base game? Hopefully, that character will be included in this expansion.

The promo was Ashcan Pete. On BGG they have an image of it to print along with his assets / skills

The arkham horror promo did arrive two to three years later... so Pete may not come yeat...

hard to say. Depends on the story of the expansion. Does the Pete fit or not.

Very keen to see the new expansion. I wonder if it'll be a big or small box expansion?

On 6/4/2019 at 1:35 AM, DMG said:

Very keen to see the new expansion. I wonder if it'll be a big or small box expansion?

My heart says big box but my bank account is asking for a small box

On 6/2/2019 at 1:20 AM, Hannibal_pjv said:

The arkham horror promo did arrive two to three years later... so Pete may not come yeat...

hard to say. Depends on the story of the expansion. Does the Pete fit or not.

Story does not necessarily guarantee a particular investigator's inclusion. For example, Minh Thi Phan's backstory was ideal for Path to Carcosa in the card game as it dealt with Hastur and the King in Yellow. However, she was not included in the Signs of Carcosa expansion for Eldritch Horror, and was found in the core set for 3rd Edition.

Today its the day!!

Anyone knows when is the annuncement? (what time?)

1 hour ago, usagi09 said:

Today its the day!!

Anyone knows when is the annuncement? (what time?)

1 PM Central / 2 PM Eastern.

Dead of Night which looks like a small box expansion, all though I can't confirm that yet.

Mi-Go & Gangsters.

Double the size of ever encounter decks.

4 New Investigators

• Rolands Banks The Fed (Guardian Seeker)
  • "Skids" O'Toole The Ex-Convict
  • Kate Winthrop The Scientist
  • Diana Stanley The Redeemed Cultist

2 New Scenarios

• Shots in the Dark
  • Silance of Tsathoggua

New Monster Card Holder

Edited by Duciris
27 minutes ago, Duciris said:

Dead of Night which looks like a small box expansion, all though I can't confirm that yet.

Mi-Go & Gangsters.

Double the size of ever encounter decks.

• Rolands Banks The Fed (Guardian Seeker)
  • "Skids" O'Toole The Ex-Convict
  • Kate Winthrop The Scientist
  • Diana Stanley The Redeemed Cultist

2 New Scenarios

• Shots in the Dark
  • Silance of Tethagwa (No chance this is the correct spelling)

Excellent summary mate!

Don’t forget about the new Monster Card Holder.

:)