My Collection

By Muramasa1021, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Are there any plans in the works for the squad builder to ONLY show ships in your collection? Because as it stands now, the MY COLLECTION tab is pretty useless to have in a squad builder. Unless I'm just not seeing the option to use only ships I own.

Yes please fix this. Also please omit upgrade cards you don’t have.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, bertbarbaar said:

Yes please fix this. Also please omit upgrade cards you don’t have.

This feature should be an option to turn on or off the restriction to show only owned items.

I agree, the My Collections should have the option to show only those items you own. If its required to refer to this app for custom squad building, then the My Collections tab should have this option included.

My issue is with the conversion kits.

I have some of more ships than the conversion kits and some with no ships...

How does it, in its present form tell me?

Need to ID which 1.0 ships I have and then how many conversions I have, by faction.

Double tough.

14 hours ago, Adun42 said:

My issue is with the conversion kits.

I have some of more ships than the conversion kits and some with no ships...

How does it, in its present form tell me?

Need to ID which 1.0 ships I have and then how many conversions I have, by faction.

Double tough.

The collection interface within the official app does not allow tracking like that. If you are looking to build squads that actually take your collection into account I would suggest you check out the LaunchBayNext app.

5 hours ago, papy72 said:

The collection interface within the official app does not allow tracking like that. If you are looking to build squads that actually take your collection into account I would suggest you check out the LaunchBayNext app.

Thanks!

I'll check it out.