LFP: Trials of the Jedi

By Von3679, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Is everyone able to tell how each master is like? ;)

@Von3679 , they all look pretty good to me.

Will everyone be ok with starting the game this weekend? (Though my replies will be slow as i’m going overseas). Or would you all prefer when i am back?

six of one half dozen of the other. Doesn't matter to me.

I'm fine with starting this weekend. Any of the Masters would be fine, really, if you already have them paired up- though a Padawan need not always be too closely a reflection of the Master.

I'll fill in some of the write-ups on An-Djana's sheet today.

Alright, thanks. @btmaja , have u sent ur char sheet?

Ready.

Sure!

I'm down for starting.

Unfortunately I can't join any new games at the moment, so I'll have to bow out for now. So sorry about the delay.

I'm ready whenever!

Its alright. When i get my phone back(its being repaired), will start the game :) sorry for all the delays...

Sorry to bother everyone, but can you all send your sheets here again? So i can make the list of players in the ooc chat.

1 hour ago, Von3679 said:

Sorry to bother everyone, but can you all send your sheets here again? So i can make the list of players in the ooc chat.

http://swsheets.com/c/id07bqnww-an-djana-

On 6/19/2019 at 3:52 AM, Von3679 said:

Elarond

Is it to late to join this game? If so, I understand. Thank you.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:47 AM, Sincereagape said:

Is it to late to join this game? If so, I understand. Thank you.

Whoops. Sorry for missing this. No its not! :) if you wanna join, its totally fine! We’re still on the starting too anyway :)

@Sincereagape , r ya still interested?

@Von3679 Yes. Still interested. Been thinking of characters and could use input. Was thinking about a warrior type shii cho knight or Juyo berserker or a healer. Not sure what the team needs.

Edited by Sincereagape

Sure @Sincereagape . I don’t think anyone has those specs yet, but feel free to play whatever you like :)

Hey, is it too late for me to jump in? I may need a little hand-holding, I'm pretty green :)

On 7/5/2019 at 4:09 AM, Von3679 said:

Sure @Sincereagape . I don’t think anyone has those specs yet, but feel free to play whatever you like :)

Great. Thank you.

I have the character completed on a paper and pencil character sheet in my SW folder.

I just have to finish converting her to SWSheets.

The character is a Pantoran Mystic/Seer. Do we get 500 starting credits?

:)

Never mind. Still working on her. Didn’t realize how easy it is to get FR 2 through Palawan spec.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, Beto666 said:

Hey, is it too late for me to jump in? I may need a little hand-holding, I'm pretty green :)

Sure! Feel free to join! :)

sorry fr taking so long to reply, i dont get notifs fr this chat :(

yep, 500 starting creds. If im not wrong, i also gave everyone a training lightsaber and a set of concealing robes.