Where is the Fury?

By ArinRahl, in General Discussion

Hello

Just a quick question: Fury of the Storm isn't on the "Upcoming" list (anymore?) and it's on Preorder-Status for a while now it seems, but it's not even on the website I normally buy it, and they also put it out for preorder normally. So I was just wondering, is there a problem with it?

As someone that tracks multiple releases from FFG, the Upcoming list has been very misleading beyond the point of "Shipping Now". I wouldn't worry about the status of Fury of the Storm unless FFG officially announces something is wrong with the release.

Also, from my experience with online retailers, it seems they usually don't open preorders on products until they get a street date from the publisher.

11 hours ago, C2K said:

As someone that tracks multiple releases from FFG, the Upcoming list has been very misleading beyond the point of "Shipping Now". I wouldn't worry about the status of Fury of the Storm unless FFG officially announces something is wrong with the release.

Also, from my experience with online retailers, it seems they usually don't open preorders on products until they get a street date from the publisher.

Ah well, thx! Ans yeah, I guess they take it out of the "Upcoming list" as soon as it is getting out of the boat somehwere and then it takes time to get to all the warehouses and of course overseas. But I wasn't tracking it, so I never saw it on the Upcoming list and wanted to be sure. :)

You'll need to gaze deep into the night fires for such predictions.