What can you do after Provoke.

By Henilin, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Just to be sure..

From te rules: "After provoking each enemy group, the hero can move to an adjacent space."

But what if the hero starts an Action phase with an enemygroup in the space and want to do a travel, then after the provoking, can it

still do a normal action, like move 2 and attack. (or interact) ??

So, "move to an adjacent space" is that only when the hero wants/can to move one space and is this statement not about a normal travel action??

Edited by Henilin
To be more clear about my question.
51 minutes ago, Henilin said:

From te rules: "After provoking each enemy group, the hero can move to an adjacent space." 

I can understand the confusion.

Note that the quoted rule is listed under 71.2, which is an effect of provoking enemies through movement (with travel action or other effects like sprint). Once you resolve provoking, it allows you to move out of your space. Easy to miss, Legolas' free move ability DOES NOT provoke enemies; you're in the clear with him.

But if the hero starts the Action phase with an enemygroup in the space and want to do a travel, then after the provoking it can

still do a normal action, like move 2 and attack. (or interact) ?  

Normally, i think if you trigger a travel action which provoke enemies, once provoking resolved you MAY benefit from you two movement points. Nothing forces you to move out, you can change your mind and cancel your action, decide to do an interact instead (which also provoked). Nothing in the rules prevents you from doing so since (1) interact would have provoked anyway and (2) both travel and interact makes you spend one action point. Doesn't change much; end result will be the same, so yes, i assume you could do an interact instead.

Otherwise, you resolve your travel action and execute an attack normally. You are right about that.

So, "move to an adjacent space" is only when the hero wants/can to move one space and this statement is not about a normal travel action.   

That is right. Rule 71.2 don't specify travel action but simply moving out of your space.

If i confused you even more, i am very sorry.

-S

Edited by Shirys

So does this:

1 hour ago, Henilin said:

"After provoking each enemy group, the hero can move to an adjacent space."

mean after provoking and resolving the enemies' attack I can move out of the space with them in it before I even move my two spaces for the action? (for a total of three spaces)

28 minutes ago, Wandalf the Gizzard said:

So does this:

mean after provoking and resolving the enemies' attack I can move out of the space with them in it before I even move my two spaces for the action? (for a total of three spaces)

Nope, just 2 as usual.