[Bug Reports - App]

By AJankowski, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

I came across a bug while playing chapter 4. We picked the wrong person (hobbit) but we should have picked the dwarf. We got the new objective (fire) and the app told us to remove all person tokens. But the dwarf token remained in the app (bug) and we still would have been able to ask him questions or grab him.

It would also be great if you could fix the narration. When you select a language other than English, there is no voice over/narration.
Please allow to hear the English narration with text in another language. It would improve the atmosphere a lot.
Edited by AJankowski

Not a bug, just a suggestion - would it be possible to add an undo button, maybe just to reverse one mistake you made when interacting with the app? It already happened to me, that I mixed up 2 enemy group icons and in such situations it would be nice to undo your mistake. I don't think that people would abuse it.

6 hours ago, AJankowski said:

Not a bug, just a suggestion - would it be possible to add an undo button, maybe just to reverse one mistake you made when interacting with the app? It already happened to me, that I mixed up 2 enemy group icons and in such situations it would be nice to undo your mistake. I don't think that people would abuse it.

Per my previous experience with FFG’s IA companion app and the discussions about it on that forum: never going to happen. That said, if people stop asking than it really won’t ever happen, so don’t let the issue go.

As for your bug reports, they have an email address to report issues: [email protected]. Maybe you could even include the bit about an undo button as an enhancement request.