Last Stand

By Yivrael, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

So in an encounter where you suffer like 6 wounds and already have say 4...some are up and some are down....Do you just last stand again...because sometimes we died with enough wounds to die again because all of the wounds are not removed

I think, if I understand you correctly, you are asking what happens when you have had a last stand, then discarded facedown cards and still have face up cards equal or greater to your health?

in this case, you do not perform another Last Stand until you suffer damage again.

Last stand is triggered by suffering damage, not already being damaged.

5 hours ago, Majushi said:

I think, if I understand you correctly, you are asking what happens when you have had a last stand, then discarded facedown cards and still have face up cards equal or greater to your health?

in this case, you do not perform another Last Stand until you suffer damage again.

Last stand is triggered by suffering damage, not alrea  dy being damaged. 

That's interesting.

Seeing how there is "only" 28 damage and fear cards, I wonder if a hero would have so many and therefore prevent other heroes from getting damage or fear cards due to the box contents limits!

It would be pretty difficult to survive that many Last Stand checks. And plenty of those damage and fear cards would be facedown...