Double Lady of Twilight

By WillisRBC, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Going through my game today and both Elena 4 and Elena 5 are the same ability, same art, etc. Is it supposed to be this way or is my game misprinted?

I don't own the game yet, but I think I remember seeing that all the characters have double cards.

I don't see anything wrong with multiple copies of card. I probably actually would've been surprised if there weren't a few duplicates.

As far as Iā€™m aware, each character has double versions of at least one card.

Aragorn has 2x Strider for instance.

The double cards means they are more likely to pop up, so it's often an ability the character is "known" for

Yep. It is the essence of that character! I just hope that we would have more character cards and less common cards...

6 hours ago, Hannibal_pjv said:

Yep. It is the essence of that character! I just hope that we would have more character cards and less common cards...

I'm going to tell you what I was told when I asked if there were for sure going to be expansions for this game... It's FFG šŸ˜œ

I do hope they release more cards for existing characters, but they'll certainly at least have new heroes, and I would hope some new roles or expansions upon those roles. There are so many things they can do to keep this game from getting stale.