The Dunwich Legacy

By moycon, in Arkham Horror

Sorry if this has been asked before, I am new to the forums and didn't find the answer to my question in a search. I have a couple unopened Dunwich Legacy Mythos packs. Reading the back I see the Core set (I have) and the Dunwich Legacy deluxe expansion (I don't have) are required. It seems the deluxe expansion is out of print now. Copies are going for inflated prices online. My question is, can I use the Return to the Dunwich Legacy instead? Seems like that option would be much more reasonable if possible. Thanks for any info!

I think you meant to post this on the Arkham Horror: The Card Game boards. This is the one for the Arkham Horror 3E Board game. Easy mistake. :)

You can use player cards but adventures needs packs from the Dunwich core to be playable.

Edited by Hannibal_pjv

and here I was getting all excited. :)

On 4/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, moycon said:

My question is, can I use the Return to the Dunwich Legacy instead? Seems like that option would be much more reasonable if possible. Thanks for any info!

Unfortunately this wouldn't work as the 'Return' boxes simply add variation to existing scenarios in the Dunwich Legacy box. You could always go for one of the newer core boxes and start that adventure with other mythos packs and maybe by then they'll have sent Dunwich to be reprinted and restocked.