[IACP] No One Is Ever Truly Gone

By cnemmick, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

On 4/19/2019 at 8:20 AM, Jarema said:

The problem is, that I would LOVE new mechanics, cards, and other stuff. But I just do not want to play units that do not have proper figures.

Therefore, if - for example - Yoda is introduced to the game as a unit on its own rights, I would play him only if I can find a figure that represents him well (and is in scale and format apropriate to the IA).

If you can find him on eBay, the Star Wars Miniatures figure for Yoda is perfect.

2 hours ago, Bitterman said:

If you can find him on eBay, the Star Wars Miniatures figure for Yoda is perfect.

The Star Wars Miniature Yoda, Jedi Master from the Revenge of the Sith set is a good figure. Also Yoda of Dagobah. And for real fun. Write up a card for Yoda on Kybuck.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, Rikalonius said:

The Star Wars Miniature Yoda, Jedi Master from the Revenge of the Sith set is a good figure. Also Yoda of Dagobah. And for real fun. Write up a card for Yoda on Kybuck.

Yes, all of the Yoda's from SWM are excellent.

• Yoda
  • Yoda, Jedi Master
  • Yoda of Dagobah
  • Yoda on Kybuck
  • Yoda, Force Spirit

Honestly, I think that SWM are the best source for new figures that fit the IA scale. I'd encourage anyone looking for new IA figures to consider finding some SWM on Ebay.