Moment of fate

By player4049001, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Here I go again. :unsure:

When a imperial figure rig a token on the imperial side... does it explode at the end of the round or the mission consist in changing the tokens until the end?

The mission says (imperial reward) "when there are 5 rigged weak point" it sounds impossible if the tokens don't explode because the heroes just have to use their movement points not even a action (wtf!)

A Fateful Decision says: ...The mission ends ... or if there are 5 rigged weak points.

The End of Mission lists 4 lose conditions for the rebels, the last of which is "when all heroes are wounded", the second-to-last is "when there are 5 rigged weak points".

The mission ends as soon as there are 5.

Do you know if somebody has achieved the 5 rigged weak points? I mean, you have to withdraw at least two heroes because they can keep adjacent to the blue points and just move a little bit and attack imperial figures meanwhile the imperial must spend one action to activate the tokens and another action to move.

It seems impossible.

Edited by player4049001

I have had one try, in the other play rebels chose the other option. Multi-figure groups and some agenda cards may help.