What's this Spectre Cell I keep reading?

By Chucklehead1, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hi folks

Not on a wind up at all, genuine question

I assume it's a very powerful skirmish list. Rarely play skirmish, but curious all the same

Cheers people!

Ok, that does look powerful. I guess there's not many Rebel cards with Spectre or Chopper keywords?

2 hours ago, Chucklehead1 said:

Ok, that does look powerful. I guess there's not many Rebel cards with Spectre or Chopper keywords?

It is one specific set of cards that makes a full list.

8 hours ago, Stompburger said:

It is one specific set of cards that makes a full list.

With one point left over for something fancy...

13 minutes ago, Majushi said:

With one point left over for something fancy...

Buy yourself something nice.

20 hours ago, Chucklehead1 said:

Specifically, it is the six main characters from the Star Wars: Rebels cartoon (Kanan, Zeb, Hera, Sabine, Ezra, and Chopper).

For the last eight months, Spectre Cell lists have been oppressive in the skirmish meta, winning 60% of regionals as well as the top two spots at Worlds. The best skirmish players in the game have spent months and months attempting to figure out a counter to the list and concluded the best way to beat Spectre consistently is with Spectre. No other list has the raw stat power and breaks so many fundamental rules of skirmish. SC doesn't care about command cards, positioning, losing figures, activation counts, activation order, etc. Combined with a very friendly map rotation (tarkin is a small map, back alleys is a playground for SC, blitz is an auto-win)--with only fluctuations being a weak matchup for SC.