Halo Master Chief Collection (Reach included) on PC

By Marinealver, in X-Wing Off-Topic

So this is like beyond Yesterday's news but as you may have already known the Master Chief Collection is getting Reach and is also going to be released for PC (Starting with Reach).

There is an early access program for those who want to get in but what I am really interested in is the modding scene.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider

SO we know EA is not going to make a good Star Wars game anytime soon. I don't think 343 will either, but Reach did have one little segment that was a pretty cool concept but never made it more than half a level and that was the Saber section. Perhaps with modding tools a saber campaign or even multiplayer could be made. Now it won't be the X-wing/TIE-fighter filghtsim level of game play but if it meets the arcadey gameplay of Rogue Squadron I would say good enough.

I wish I had a gaming PC to run it. Halo was one of the few reasons I cared about having an Xbox of any sort. Having it on PC just seems such a better option.

1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I wish I had a gaming PC to run it. Halo was one of the few reasons I cared about having an Xbox of any sort. Having it on PC just seems such a better option.

Well we are talking about ports of games that are approaching a decade ago or longer, and on last-gen console hardware. They are trying to get it available for any PCs that can currently play games off of Steam. So if you have one that say is after 2009, it should do the trick. Something that can run more than Windows 95 at the very least.