Hong Kong for Open Play in the Emerald Empire Prize Support

By jackyphoenix, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Dear FFG,

I writing on behalf of a group of players based in Hong Kong... We would like to have access to English version of the prize support.

We have no local gaming store directly import product from FFG. I am currently ordering for everyone for English products online.

Since the game re-launched, we fought long and hard to get any access to prize support to help promote the game that we love to play, and it was only recently we reach an agreement with the Chinese version publisher to issue Chinese version prize support to us. However, being a multicultural city, we have English only speaking players that would like to get access to English copies of the promo.

Being a CCG version player myself, I have attempted to contact different FFG organise play personnel before for the prize kit before but no success.

Please help us to make the game grow bigger.

This link can find details for the L5R playgroup in Hong Kong 五輪傳奇 L5R HongKong Anyone visiting Hong Kong is welcome to drop by for a few games and beer, we tend to meet up once a week.

CNY Cup 2019.jpeg

Dear FFG,

As a Hong Kong player, we have different types of people in Hong Kong, please arrange mulit language prize if able. Also, Hong Kong is a good place to organise worldwide competition as you can attract a lot of people to go to Hong Kong.

A question about translation in China. I live in Japan, and here it is very hard to buy FFG product, and of course no Japanese version. I am not talking only about L5R, but also about star wars, just for make one example. Is it the same over there? No translation?

Also, good luck! If I will pass by, I will visit for sure!

They are translated into Chinese version ;)

On 4/2/2019 at 5:14 PM, Wufailol said:

Cool!

I see no Japanese version here, and some of my Japanese friends has 0 English skill, so they don't play many FFG. It would be so great to have translation here. Next time I will update here a pics of my Japanese group with FFG games!

FFG if you are listening, I can also try to help in someway ;)!

On 4/2/2019 at 4:14 PM, Wufailol said:

Yes... Legend of Five Rings are being published in Chinese. If you fancy some Chinese cards or promos. I can see what I can do for you.

FFG ... Anybody there... please help out some of your supporters..

I really hope you guys get the support you need. However, I want to point out that none of the FFG staff interact with the message board. They may glance at it but won't reply. Perhaps you can try e-mailing their customer service or calling them?

Jacky actually pointed out he's tried the email route without success, which is why he went with posting on here.

I can't promise I'll have any more luck than you did Jacky, but if you PM me your email address, I'll see if I can get someone up for you.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Hinomura said:

Jacky actually pointed out he's tried the email route without success, which is why he went with posting on here.

I can't promise I'll have any more luck than you did Jacky, but if you PM me your email address, I'll see if I can get someone up for you.

Pm-ed

Thank you in advance