Upcoming FFG live stream!

By Lightningclaw, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

What would be nice is if they give even a hint about the potential of new physical content.

2 possibilities : the first one nothing. And the second if any will be app stuff and as a classic Player theses are avoidable

On 3/29/2019 at 9:06 PM, any2cards said:

What would be nice is if they give even a hint about the potential of new physical content.

There won't be new physical content in the near future, if there was releasing lost legends this way would make zero sense. This is to tide us over for a while.

and if any, i'm almost sure it will only be cards box, like classes, items, but nothing more, so easy to add to the app

I wouldn't mind a big ol'box of weapons, armor and such for Heroes. I'd like to see something new on the overlord side too.

Did you guys see the "Heretic" class in the RTL drop down menu?

With the app now I'm afraid the overlord will not add New stuff since it is uncompatible with the app

Now I haven't seen this heretic. Where exactly ?

Edited by rugal
5 hours ago, Sadgit said:

Did you guys see the "Heretic" class in the RTL drop down menu?

I'd guess this is the healer / mage hybrid. The crusader sounds a lot like healer / warrior.

52 minutes ago, rugal said:

With the app now I'm afraid the overlord will not add New stuff since it is uncompatible with the app

Now I haven't seen this heretic. Where exactly ?

10:39

Considering they stated there will not be any Imperial Assault physical content I highly doubt they will produce some for an even older game, Descent 2.0

5 hours ago, Alcovitch said:

Considering they stated there will not be any Imperial Assault physical content I highly doubt they will produce some for an even older game, Descent 2.0

link-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg.bd392a445ee70486dfc4cce3197d099a.jpg

LINK to IA thread. The video is a few posts down.

The gist is that, for at least the next year, there is nothing physical planned for Imperial Assault. There are a couple things scheduled for the app, though. But no new figs, boxes, etc.