Manual errors/corrections

By heartbitt, in Horus Heresy

I'm not played yet, and I did not read the wholw manual, but I begin to check all the components and begin to get "in contact" with trhe game.

So in the rules book Pag. 3 Component section states there's 57 Activation Markers (28 Imp + 29 Traitor), but in the box there's 58 Markers (29 Imp + 29 Traitor).

Is a (presume) printed mistake (because the error is in both places, on the markers total, and on the detailed), or is a spare marker

Thanks

Juan A.

Another Question:

On page 29, the example states that, in the third iteration, the Imperial Player cannot use "Sacrifices Cannot Be Made". How is this so? I was led to believe that the player could use this card as they have a hero, the Fabricator General, in play.

Fuller said:

Another Question:

On page 29, the example states that, in the third iteration, the Imperial Player cannot use "Sacrifices Cannot Be Made". How is this so? I was led to believe that the player could use this card as they have a hero, the Fabricator General, in play.

Squinting at the text, the card reads something like "Apply a point of damage to one of your engaged units to..." and only the FG is left, he has no units with him.