Crab Clan, Newbie Introduction

By Matrim, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

I think your Yori story link is broken.

Also, I think there's a contradiction saying the Wall was first built during the reign of the first Emperor and Carpenter Castle predates it by eight centuries.

The Yasuki school seems so good I almost want to spend money on the new RPG. Almost.

I vaguely recall the Yori story isn't online and i was meaning to find which pack(s) it turned up in to add to the article. Possibly if it references 'here' it will eventually change to 'buy this pack'...

I always tend to use combat orientated characters in the RPG but all the courtier/other classes have equally interesting setups. I tend to keep thinking ' be cool/useful to play that'.

Saying that I am gm'ing currently so not actually playing

On 3/22/2019 at 8:46 AM, Matrim said:

I vaguely recall the Yori story isn't online and i was meaning to find which pack(s) it turned up in to add to the article. Possibly if it references 'here' it will eventually change to 'buy this pack'...

I always tend to use combat orientated characters in the RPG but all the courtier/other classes have equally interesting setups. I tend to keep thinking ' be cool/useful to play that'.

Saying that I am gm'ing currently so not actually playing

Can’t wait for the other clans, you did a great job.