All Hyperspace-Lists are gone!

By KettchGER, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Todays update deleted all of my hyperspace-lists!

Good job! *facepalm*

Same here. All my Hyperspace lists are gone. My phone app still says version 1.1.0. Republic and Sepratist lists are there but the app version is wrong.

Same here. Will it be fixed?

FFS Ffg.

Thanks a lot just a few weeks before the system open, your incompetence never fails to amaze and astound.

Can't even recreate and save.

You are so utterly useless, why do I bother? As I've said many times before, you get no more money off me until you get the app written by professionals, and not the half-assed coding monkeys you use at the moment.

New releases may tempt but not while this pile of garbage is your best offering. No effing chance!

Same here. Android user.

Only Extended lists visible.

Can't save new lists anyway, so why bother?

App uninstalled.

Tried to recreate an extended list by attempting to make a new Hyperspace List. I was unable to save my squad. If this app is used to support tournaments and your point system it needs to work. People have hyperspace tournaments and need to create new squads

Edited by pakirby

So sad the the official App has such bugs.

They updated the Hyperspace rules and wush...all "old Hyperspace" Squads gone.

That is no the only reason that I use another Squadbiulder parallel to the official one.

More effort to write all squads twice but after what happend now...I'm glade I did it.

Please FFG get your stuff together and if you want the App to become THE App X-Wing-Players use gladly, get help because I don't think this Project is on a good Way.

Still hope to get my Lists back without having to copy them from the Backup...but I think it doesn't matter for FFG...

Aw, you guys, that's not a BUG. That's a FEATURE.

No chance you'll run an illegal Hyperspace list now. . . 🤣 🤣 🤣

Haha

1 hour ago, Darth Meanie said:

Aw, you guys, that's not a BUG. That's a FEATURE.

No chance you'll run an illegal Hyperspace list now. . . 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pretty much ^this^. The Hyperspace format has been changed to add in new stuff so FFG hit the Big Reset Button to make the new format. Granted all your old lists would have still be legal as the updated added options instead of taking away options but details.

They'll add so much more to hyperspace it will become extended, so no distinction, so why bother?

I liked the idea of a limited range of ships and I was of the understanding that hyper was to give people a less expensive route into gaming. But now it's turning to power freep., Again.

8 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Pretty much ^this^. The Hyperspace format has been changed to add in new stuff so FFG hit the Big Reset Button to make the new format. Granted all your old lists would have still be legal as the updated added options instead of taking away options but details.

If that was the case it would be great if we had a heads up or at least confirmation as to what is going on.

2 hours ago, Rabid Bantha said:

If that was the case it would be great if we had a heads up or at least confirmation as to what is going on.

With the App it has always been a blackout after the launch.

Why use it when there are better ones? LaunchBay Next is excellent (though still waiting for the wave 3 points).

This app is visually appealing but fllawed.

LBN I don't particularly enjoy using.

Difficult choice.

6 hours ago, Number16 said:

This app is visually appealing but fllawed.

LBN I don't particularly enjoy using.

Difficult choice.

Fashion or function. The age-old dichotomy.

20 hours ago, Rabid Bantha said:

Hey, when Wave 4 hits, you're hyperspace lists are gonna be screwed. :D

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:26 PM, Number16 said:

They'll add so much more to hyperspace it will become extended, so no distinction, so why bother?

This is not going to happen, IMHO. I strongly suspect that Hyperspace will remain a tightly curated, smaller pool of ships.

12 hours ago, Estarriol said:

Why use it when there are better ones? LaunchBay Next is excellent (though still waiting for the wave 3 points).

Does Launch Bay have a custom format feature on their App?

Not to say the the feature on the official app is great, I often find it frustrating but it is there so I try to make the most of it.

Squad builder deleted all Hyperspace lists on me just now. When the update last week hit it deleted all my Resistance lists but left other faction hyperspace.

Hello FFG ⁉️

My Hyperspace lists are gone, too! 😡

- when will they be back?

- I saved them only in the squadbuilder, can’t remember lots of them! 😓

- WHEN WILL THERE BE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ⁉️ ⁉️ ⁉️

- I mean WHEN WILL THERE BE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ⁉️ ⁉️ ⁉️

☹️ ☹️ ☹️

PS: and when will they be back...

I just went to the official web-based squad-builder and all of my Hyperspace lists are now gone. Which was a whole bunch of The Republic lists I've made over the week. They made it through the weekend and Monday and most of Tuesday.

What's going on?

On Monday I sent Ffg software support a huge list of things that are wrong on squad builder. I was told it was being passed onto the coding monkeys at 10clouds.

I also mentioned that Ffg should put a notice up and apologise for this f-up.

Dreadful customer dis-service.

7 minutes ago, Number16 said:

Dreadful customer dis-service.

The thing was usable if very subpar but it is "official" and with this sort of thing I prefer "official" but if I can't expect my lists to stick around...

Yup.

If, on the system I work on, I updated a list of postcodes but then every client address in the UK disappeared, I think I would be seeking new employment.

10clowns seem to be able to get away with murder here.

14 minutes ago, Number16 said:

Yup.

If, on the system I work on, I updated a list of postcodes but then every client address in the UK disappeared, I think I would be seeking new employment.

10clowns seem to be able to get away with murder here.

If you'd been left functioning enough by your co-workers to seek new employment.