New maps and new article?

By GottaBadFeelingAboutThis, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

What are your wildest hopes for the new articles at:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/3/18/prepare-your-strike-team/

and

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/3/18/new-maps-new-challenges/

Speculations abound that the ewok art might portend a figure wave, and there's plenty of content for canon like Rogue One or the new films (or even the prequels) that we haven't had a chance to buy up and paint yet. What would you love to see come to skirmish?

I'd love to have some scouts, eworks and a fix for Leia :)

Ewok deployment and 1-2 unique Eeoks please, scout troopers, updated Leia, would be awesome.

I'm still holding out for a Rogue one wave with Krennic, Jyn, Cassian, Saw etc.

Totally excited about these news articles and hope we get some good skirmish content. So many older figures like boba fett and Leia who could use slight tweaks to really see competitive skirmish play again.

But obviously, give us Ewoks and some speeder bike vehicles that any faction can use if they hop on!

Our slack IA community posts thousands of messages each day and is hankering for new content!

OH MY HEAVENS PLEASE CAN WE GET A BOBA FIX?!?!?!?!

This is awesome. It would be awesome if we could get some kind of "state of the game" article from FFG, but I'm glad that that we have new content to look forward to.

It can't be a Star Wars game without tiny carnivorous teddy bears, right?

Maybe an alternate Leia, like we have with Luke. She could be in her adventurer gear instead of Hoth clothing.

I just want a fixed AT-ST!

1 minute ago, ThatJakeGuy said:

I just want a fixed AT-ST!

There's AT-DP in HotE.

Hrmph. Complete, this game is not. Missing one crucial figure, it is.

I DEMAND YODA'S GHOST!

Also, I would love a Dewback/Terro style Ewok card that lets you bring different deployments, a 2-figure blister with 2 unique cards along with some group of 2 generic ewoks. It's an interesting style mechanic.

1 minute ago, a1bert said:

There's AT-DP in HotE.

AT-DPs are lame. I want the OG chicken walker in my life. Also, if we could get a fix for the SC2-M at the same time it would also be great. Imagine if we could get an upgrade that buffs Vehicles over figure cost 10. It would hit AT-ST, Weiss, and SC2-M while leaving DP and Jets where they're at.

Fixed AT-ST would be pretty thematic for an Endor style wave/box. Would be nice to see that guy back on the battlefield as its one of the most iconic Star Wars figures/vehicles we have access to.

Scum: Ewok allies pack (but can come to the alliance with certain figures like Leia or Threepio, but preferably not Threepio or every single list would get acccess without any sacrifice, he is already popular enough), w/ Boba Fix.

Empire: Scout Troopers and a Speeder bike could be the large/massive figure, w/ AT-ST fix.

Rebels: Wicket W. Warrick (who is the Ewok we see pictured btw) w/ Leia fix :)

Endor tree hut/bunker tiles, additional death star tiles.

Edited by FrogTrigger

Boba fix. Also leia is great and dose not need a fix she had 2 people in top 8 at gencon used her

5 minutes ago, Zagnoroth said:

Boba fix. Also leia is great and dose not need a fix she had 2 people in top 8 at gencon used her

Spectre wasn't at Gen-Con. Leia' falls over in potentially one hit from Ezra. Needs more health for her cost, at the least.

Edited by FrogTrigger
Just now, FrogTrigger said:

Spectre wasn't at Gen-Con. Leia' falls over in potentially one hit from Ezra. Needs more health for her cost, at the least.

She already dies in 1 shot from a focused Han... ohh that treacherous love.

I’d love to see some Ewok content.

leia only has trouble vs spectre as does many other figures. This does not mean leia needs a buff in my opinion just that spectre needs a nerf.

Spectre needs a nerf, but Leia is still to weak in the updated fixes power curve. She needs a boost. As do many, many other figures. But we obviously aren't getting fixes for all.

Scout troopers and ewoks would be awesome! I like how this map gives some long lanes, and areas with lower visibility!

Can't believe I forgot master Yoda...

Boba Fett fix please.

Seems a bit of an odd time to release Captain Terro's map as a playmat, doesn't it?

Still, some news is better than no news.

2 hours ago, dysartes said:

Seems a bit of an odd time to release Captain Terro's map as a playmat, doesn't it?

Still, some news is better than no news.

I'm playing the devil's advocate by saying this, but perhaps FFG will begin to release all skirmish maps as playmats because of Imperial Assault's imminent demise. I don't believe this, but it is a logical reason.

But why start with Captain Terro's map? Probably so they can tease ewoks. Then after the next wave they'll stop making more. Sure hope this doesn't happen. I'd love to see and Endor/Dagobah themed box, but will we actually get one? Fingers crossed.

I'll be honest, if they give us Ewoks but not Yoda, I'll be bummed.

New articles means new content. +1

Rogue One Expansion. +1

Ewoks. meh

Yoda. +2