PaZoOZas Old Promos

By PaZoOZas, in UFS Trading

If You Have Old Promos And Wanna Trade, Or For Other UFS Cards..... Just Make An Offer !!!
[email protected]

STREET FIGHTER
SF1P-07/12 - Round 1 Fight! X12
SF1P-08/12 - Round 2 Fight! X12
SF1P-09/12 - Round 3 Fight! X12
SF1P-11/12 - Street Fighter X13

SF2P-1/2 Fighter's Fury X7
SF2P-2/2 World Warriors X12

SF3P-2/23 Akuma X8
SF3P-3/23 Cammy X8
SF3P-5/23 Chun-Li X1

SOUL CALIBUR
SC1P-7/12 Battle 1 Fight! X12
SC1P-8/12 Battle 2 Fight! X12
SC1P-9/12 Final Battle Fight! X12
SC1P-11/12 Soulcalibur X9

SC2P-1/2 Shattering Force X7
SC2P-2/2 A Tale Of Swords & Souls X12

SC3P-4/16 Cervantes X8
SC3P-15/16 Xianghua X1

UFS
UF1P-2/2 Warrior's Heart X4

I have 4 World Warriors and a Xianghua and was interested in getting trade stuff for standard format. Could you give me an idea of what I could get for these?

Depends on what you search for in exchange of those cards...

I looked at your other post, and since I'm not looking for legacy right now there was not anything on it I really wanted. Here are some on the newer cards I'm looking for:

Together Agian

Stand Off

Paid to Protect

Wrath of Heaven

For the Money

Researching Anywhere

There are lots of other cards I would trade them for but I can't think of them right now. If you have any rares from block 4 just throw it out there, if not I'll take another look at your list and see if I can find anything.

P.S.

I also have:

Knee Press Nightmare X 1

Anararis promo X 1

Greed Promo X 1

Pyron Promo X 1

Temujin Promo X 3

Ukyo SNK4P 14/15 X1

Ukyo SNK1P 15/18 X1

Zhao Daiyu Promo X 1

Zi Mei Promo X1

i like your have... but sadly i don't have what you looking for... i'm just back in the game and as you see i have the sc01 sc02 sf01 sf02 sets trying to built up the other sets as well

I took a closer look at your leagacy haves, and I'm interested in the following:

Gylkus X4

Yoga Teleport X 3

Glass Slippers X2

Shadow Banishment X4

my cards are in mint condition.... just to say!!!
What is you offer for those?

I would do all the stuff you want for

Gylkus X4

Glass slippers X2

Shadow Bannishment X4

If you don't like that deal just make a counter offer. Personaly I don't value the suff either of us are trading very high, and I don't know how you value the stuff, so just work with me and I'm sure we can figger something out.

BTW: You just had Ukyo promo listed on your wants list, could you be a little more specific, because there are two Ukyo promos?

13 cards (mine) for 11 cards (yours) is it something fair???
If so.... i would take:

Anakaris, Greed, Pyron, Temujin X3, Zhao Daiyu, Zi Mei and the 2 Ukyo
Let me know...

That sounds fine with me, but if you want I have not problem throwing in the world wariors, nightmare knee press, and xianghua.

BTW: You said you wanted 11 of my cards in you post but only listed 10.

ok for what we said plus knee press nightmare and xianghua too write me an e-mail and i will give you the address where to send the cards
[email protected]

thanks....