Clearing the Map

By allenkwest, in Road to Legend

I had a situation where two monster groups came out because of a peril effect.

I then did a task which cleared that part of the map with all of the tokens and monsters. My heroes were then placed down on a new space. All of the monsters removied from the monster track except the peril ones.

What should I do?

Edited by allenkwest

If the app instructed you to set aside all figures, tiles, and tokens, (or something to that effect) I would discard those figures and clear them from the monster track.

Which quest was this and what specifically did the app say? I imagine it gave you the above instruction but I’m guessing.

14 hours ago, Lightningclaw said:

If the app instructed you to set aside all figures, tiles, and tokens, (or something to that effect) I would discard those figures and clear them from the monster track.

Which quest was this and what specifically did the app say? I imagine it gave you the above instruction but I’m guessing.

Thank you. It did give that instruction and that's how I ending up playing it, just as you stated. I was hoping I wasn't wrong.

The app can give you odd situations. In a Nerekhall quest that used Sorcerers, one of the activations has the lone sorcerer I didn’t bother killing attack. His activation had him swap spaces with the monster with the highest health.

I’ll avoid details on the boss and objectives as not to spoil it, but this would have put the boss monster on the other side of the map and given me multiple rounds to focus on the objectives basically in peace.

I house-ruled that Sorcerer activations don’t affect bonus health monsters/lieutenants, since if I had followed it to the letter, that very intense quest would have lost its teeth.