Futile Resistance IC

By Stormbourne, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Uncivilized girl.. Sense of humor, too.

"Now that is a sweet piece you have there!" Catching her sideways look, he quickly clarifies: "What? The Viper , I mean, your Nova."

"The bridge, then. Guess we're at the wrong end of the ship. Shall we? Let's go turn that wobbly-bottomed rat into a rug."

9 hours ago, SithArissa said:

Dashtha, after retrieving her satchel, quickly pulls her datapad and starts recording the symptoms the subject was showing. Other things were happening elsewhere but the opportunity to gain data had been slim recently. That was the primary concern at the moment.

who are you? the selonian slowly slurs out (im personally happy with that) as you hear yet another someone rush by the room

7 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Uncivilized girl.. Sense of humor, too.

"Now that is a sweet piece you have there!" Catching her sideways look, he quickly clarifies: "What? The Viper , I mean, your Nova."

"The bridge, then. Guess we're at the wrong end of the ship. Shall we? Let's go turn that wobbly-bottomed rat into a rug."

Freeze!!

Edited by Stormbourne

"You need to cool off, yourself." Lance still has the twin-barreled blaster in hand, and is prepared to use it again, need be. "If you think you're faster on the trigger than I am, I'm your hsuaberry."

"I was thinking we might come to some sort of an arrangement? I'm looking for a woman. You seem like the sort that.. might be in the right line of work to help me?"

Again with the look? Oh..

"Not like that , sugar."

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

"You need to cool off, yourself." Lance still has the twin-barreled blaster in hand, and is prepared to use it again, need be. "If you think you're faster on the trigger than I am, I'm your hsuaberry."

"I was thinking we might come to some sort of an arrangement? I'm looking for a woman. You seem like the sort that.. might be in the right line of work to help me?"

Again with the look? Oh..

"Not like that , sugar."

OOC: i have no idea what you going on about there

as you turn around you see that there is a selonian in each of the door ways heading further into the ship both with rather sharp pointy sticks one has a slight burn on his shoulder

Zeec gestures at the incoming threats and whispers to the others.

"My fighting abilities are heavily dependent on my being in possession of a firearm. Until I can procure one, we will have to rely on the two of you to dispatch these incoming foes swiftly and efficiently."

Wait.. sticks?!

"Make that two rugs."

Blaster at the ready, Lance aims and fires at the Selonian guard... and against all odds, blows the archaic weapon right out of its paws. Okay.. I can work with this..

"Told you I was fast on the trigger. Next shot ends you.. Ready to talk, now ?"

Edited by Edgehawk
1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Wait.. sticks?!

"Make that two rugs."

Blaster at the ready, Lance aims and fires at the Selonian guard... and against all odds, blows the archaic weapon right out of its paws, utterly destroying it. Okay.. I can work with this..

"Told you I was fast on the trigger. Next shot ends you.. Ready to talk, now ?"

em no out of his hands yes destroyed no, your gun can't sunder things

"Would you say your thyroid gland is more or less active than usual? "

2 hours ago, SithArissa said:

"Would you say your thyroid gland is more or less active than usual? "

Yes? he says uncertainly

" Subject appears disoriented. Hey. How would you like another puff?"

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

" Subject appears disoriented. Hey. How would you like another puff?"

okay he says taking the spice and listening as the gunfight continues

Zeec closes the distance between himself and the newly-disarmed Selonian and strikes at him.

58 minutes ago, btmaja said:

Zeec closes the distance between himself and the newly-disarmed Selonian and strikes at him.

the selonian grunts and doubles over on the floor

Edited by Stormbourne
wrong target

having just nutted one of his crew members the captain jump for zeec swinging his glaive

Pamalyn brought up her Nova Viper. Surprisingly her hands were steady despite this was the first time she was firing. Taking a deep breath she pulled the trigger aiming for the Selonian still armed with the glaive who was going after green boy.

BLAM!!!

Shooting at Selonian still armed. : 4eA+3eB+1eC 1 success
a--.png a-s.png a--.png a-s.png b--.png b--.png b--.png c-f.png

1 success. 8 damage. Pierce 2 on the gun.

Edited by Sincereagape

Ouch! That thing frekked the Rodian right up, archaic or not...

Ignoring the Selonian on the ground, for the moment, Lance takes aim at the leader and fires.

The Selonian was sufficiently under the effects of the sample he stole. The drug would be near undetectable as a non standard strain unless you were specifically looking for it. And the subject itself was useless to her now. Dashtha took a few of the sealable vials she had to take blood samples. They would likely be to decayed before she got to any equipment worth studying them with but it was still worth her time. There was then the problem of the subject. She wasn't a thug who was willing to kill just for revenge. No. This creature was just a test subject. And probably a poor one at that. Her scalpel sliced neatly along the main artery on the left side of his neck. It was much more effective to cut the sides than the throat as the blood would drain quicker resulting in swifter death by hemorrhage. A slight sigh left her lips, she had never like disposal but it was a necessity. There had been a lot of 'disposal' during her captivity with the Duros. Perhaps she'd become desensitized to the act. Well her studies were was for the greater good. If a few of the dregs of the galaxy had to be used for the many then so be it. It was then she became aware of blaster fire. And in probably not the smartest decision she'd ever made she headed in its direction.

Edited by SithArissa
13 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

The Selonian was sufficiently under the effects of the sample he stole. The drug would be near undetectable as a non standard strain unless you were specifically looking for it. And the subject itself was useless to her now. Dashtha took a few of the sealable vials she had to take blood samples. They would likely be to decayed before she got to any equipment worth studying them with but it was still worth her time. There was then the problem of the subject. She wasn't a thug who was willing to kill just for revenge. No. This creature was just a test subject. And probably a poor one at that. Her scalpel sliced neatly along the main artery on the left side of his neck. It was much more effective to cut the sides than the throat as the blood would drain quicker resulting in swifter death by hemorrhage. A slight sigh left her lips, she had never like disposal but it was a necessity. There had been a lot of 'disposal' during her captivity with the Duros. Perhaps she'd become desensitized to the act. Well her were was for the greater good. If a few of the dregs of the galaxy had to be used for the many then so be it. It was then she became aware of blaster fire. And in probably not the smartest decision she'd ever made she headed in its direction.

You go straight to the fight?

Zeec grips the side where he was hit. He attempts to strike back at the Selonian who hit him, but his strike goes wide and he misses his mark.

Pamalyn lowers her blaster one more time, seeing that Zeec is in trouble.

"Leave him alone!"

PEW PEW PEW!!

Shooting glaive Selonian with aim. : 4eA+3eB+1eC 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-s.png b--.png b-a.png b-a.png c-f-th.png

11 damage. 2 pierce

Edited by Sincereagape
9 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

Madalyn lowers her blaster one more time, seeing that Zeec is in trouble.

"Leave him alone!"

PEW PEW PEW!!

Shooting glaive Selonian with aim. : 4eA+3eB+1eC 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-s.png b--.png b-a.png b-a.png c-f-th.png

11 damage. 2 pierce

YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF!! the captain shouts as he leaps for you, the blade how ever glances off your cover

stabby stabby : 1eP+2eA+2eD+2eS 1 failure

p--.png a-a.png a--.png d--.png d-th.png s--.png s-f.png

the other selonian gets back on his feat a fetches his weapon

@Edgehawk it's you again

Edited by Stormbourne

"Stay down, fuzzball!"

Just as the Selonian regains his legs, Lance carefully fires past Zeec, sending a searing bolt of plasma into the guard's thigh.

Edited by Edgehawk

OOC stuff

Edited by Stormbourne

the selonian that was previously guarding you see his captain fall and surrenders, as the ships comms start Captain we're approaching the rendezvous it seems they beat us here

Edited by Stormbourne

Pamalyn lowers the Nova-Viper Blaster to her side. Smoke emitting from the barrel of the gun. She had downed the Selonian Captain resulting in the other one promptly surrenders. Suddenly the intercom speaks, something about a rendezvous site and someone beating the Selonians here?

She turns to Flyboy and Greenboy.

"I don't know about you guys. But I really want to find an escape pod or freighter of some sorts to get us off this hunk of junk."