Futile Resistance IC

By Stormbourne, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

"If you can fly half as good as you shoot, I suggest we make for the bridge? I took this for some sort of freighter, but if we find something smaller and faster on our way forward, that'll work."

Turning to face the Selonian that had surrendered, blaster still raised: " How many slavers on board this thing, and who are we meeting?"

12 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

"If you can fly half as good as you shoot, I suggest we make for the bridge? I took this for some sort of freighter, but if we find something smaller and faster on our way forward, that'll work."

Turning to face the Selonian that had surrendered, blaster still raised: " How many slavers on board this thing, and who are we meeting?"

only you he stammers out (OOC: hmmm which cartel to bind you too) dunno call themselves the sisters of battle (yay 40k references)

" Slavers, not slaves . How many crew on this ship?"

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

" Slavers, not slaves . How many crew on this ship?"

four in total

"Good. Take us to the bridge, you first. Try anything and we'll both shoot you in the back."

8 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Ranged Light @short + aim : 3eA+1eB+1eD 0 successes, 5 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a-a.png a-a.png b-s.png d-f.png

Fired and missed... but 5 Advantage? Hmm..

interrupting the captain with a blaster bolt make both selonians a bit jumpy but still the captain waves him on i think we should do as they say for now then under his breath more trouble then their storming worth

lifting the captain over his shoulder he take him through the corridor you originally ran down after escaping and after making a stop at the medical room (10) he takes those who follow to the bridge

Edited by Stormbourne

Lance strides onto the bridge close behind the Selonians. "New plan, pilot. I'm Han Solo, and I have the deck and the conn. Open comm's with the Sisters."

Edited by Edgehawk
11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Lance strides onto the bridge close behind the Selonians. "New plan, Captain. I'm Han Solo, and I have the deck and the conn. Open comm's with the Sisters."

OOC: probably should have worded that better captain still in the medical room only the guard and pilot are here

after talking with the cell guard the pilot responds not worth it where about to dock with them

Edited by Stormbourne

"Do not dock. Or I'll be selling your furry asses to the Sisters. You have 10 seconds to get us out of here. NOW!! "

3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

"Do not dock. Or I'll be selling your furry asses to the Sisters. You have 10 seconds to get us out of here. NOW!! "

*thump* bit late for that, though if you are the captain now you should meet them

Edited by Stormbourne