On the Lam during Interrupt attacks

By topacesteve, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

So when i declare an interrupting attack e.g. from

Set a Trap, Emperor, Parting Blow, does that mean that this interrupt must be FULLY completed ΑΝD NOother Interrupt (e.g. ON THE LAM) can be played until this attack is fully resolved?

6 minutes ago, topacesteve said:

So when i declare an interrupting attack e.g. from

Set a Trap, Emperor, Parting Blow, does that mean that this interrupt must be FULLY completed ΑΝD NOother Interrupt (e.g. ON THE LAM) can be played until this attack is fully resolved?

My question is if an Interrupt (e.g. Attack from Solos Return Fire) must be fully resolved and No other Interrupt can be played during this window

14 minutes ago, topacesteve said:

My question is if an Interrupt (e.g. Attack from Solos Return Fire) must be fully resolved and No other Interrupt can be played during this window

You can have nested interrupts. Remember that the owner of the activation doesn't change. In other words during your activation, interrupting with On the Lam just means you earn movement points

Edited by Trevize84

The word "interrupt" has no meaning other than being descriptive.

When you are resolving an ability, it may trigger other abilities, and they are then performed as specified. When the trigger of an ability occurs, you either have to perform it (mandatory abilities) or choose to (abilities with use, may, or cost) whether to perform the ability.

There is no rule saying that abilities cannot trigger during interrupts. (See things like Slow on the Draw - there would not be a 2-Greedo discussion if you could not trigger abilities during interrupts. You could not even play command cards during interrupts. Figures could not be defeated during interrupts. Things would not even work right if abilities were to not work during interrupts.)

Edited by a1bert