AT-ST or general Weiss

By Ram, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

So, the old wave 1 villain pack is now on sale. But has anyone played it with any form of success? If so, how?

The biggest problem is that he's too slow! So to have 16 points way in the back is a tough pill to swallow. In saying that, I had a great time using him with my two sets of e-riots (using general's orders to move them and endless reserves to bring them back to life when they die..not to mention reinforcements). I brought that list to a store championship that I was TO of last year. I played it each round as a fun list, but actually conceded before each match to make it fair for my opponent just in case I won! I went 2-2.

Hehe, good work!

I am playing him for fun as well. My current plan is to just go with General, Terro, BT and then I went with Inquisitor and an officer. The plan would be to push the beaters around the map and do ninja damage. :)

However, I am considering a bit of a more playable squad using some eJets and the odd Riot. But now when I am writing it, it feels like eDeath troopers may well be a very nice addition to the list as well...

Edited by Ram
19 hours ago, NeverBetTheFett said:

I brought that list to a store championship that I was TO of last year. I played it each round as a fun list, but actually conceded before each match to make it fair for my opponent just in case I won! I went 2-2.

What was your list BTW?

2 hours ago, Ram said:

What was your list BTW?

Weiss, 2x e-riots, e-officer, officer, rule, zillo, doubt. But I can't recall the complete command deck.

AT-DP. 😁

I will just share tihs: Its still not awesome in any way, but the combo of using Generals orders on BT then BT moves and fires of a missile salvo doing three attacks, one using RGG petty much in the midst of the opponents ranks is so much fun. Pretty much a suicide run, but wow! its cool! :)

Edit: What pieces are awesomely cool to be moved around with the general while he is plodding towards the middle?

Edited by Ram