FFG Spain not supported

By Frankenstrat77, in Support

Greetings FFG America: my complaint is due to the poor support given to Spanish-speaking users by FFG Spain. Users feel totally unattended as we lack the translated documents on the web, there is not enough support for the games we buy here and we are not well taken care of from the forum.

+1 to Frankenstrat77

We are waiting for translate second and third novels from Dark Waters trilogy since three years. Its normal? I think not. Arkham lcg is abandoned. No faqs translate, no campaign complete guides, no investigators novels... one year for mythos packs reprint... there isnt a good work here.

+1000 to Frankenstrat77

For example.
It is impossible to find the lieutenant miniatures in Spain. The Imperial Assault APP is not transtaled.Two Mansions of Madness DLC aren't in spanish. The last units of Runewars Miniatures Games will not appear in Spain. If we write them (forum, Twitter, Facebook...) no answer is recived. What can we do, then?

Edited by Pimiento Padrón

Hi, I want to join other guys complain about the situation of ffg spain with their costumers, and in this case, with lotr lcg costumers. We have been abandoned by ffg spain, with a lot of content out of stock for a long time without any solution for the costumers and with any support on forums. Initial cycles have been out of stock for a very long time, and the only thing has been reprinted is the core box. There is no posibility for this game to grow with the non support it has now. Spanish comunity asked for a reprint of the initial cycles, now than ffg usa has been reprinting initial content, according to the "upcoming" section of this web. A "bad joke" of poll was done during two weeks in an opened topic on the spanish forums, with any kind of advertising and without the support of any of spanish sellers, and the only comunication of ffg has been: "we need at least 1000 votes in the poll to reprint", whith no solution for new and no new costumers. There are a lot of people who have spent a lot of money on the game and doesn't deserve this `poor support. There is a big speculation with the out of stock content, and there is no stock in spanish sellers. We would like to ask for help to solve the painful situación of the lotr lcg in spain, and a real posibility to continue buying more content for this incredible lcg.

Thank you

Edited by reibenj

the translation of l5r storyline is absolutely abandoned and we have no notices for the novels

Any answer from FFG?

Greetings FFG America: my complaint is due to the poor support given to Spanish-speaking users by FFG Spain. Users feel totally unattended as we lack the translated documents on the web, there is not enough support for the games we buy here and we are not well taken care of from the forum.

+1 FFG Spain
0 support, 0 admins , 0 mods, 0 reprints, 0 books, 0 DLC...

Any Mod? Any answer?..... :(

Castellano:

Saludos FFG América: mi queja es debida al mal soporte que se está dando a los usuarios de habla hispana por parte de FFG España. Los usuarios nos sentimos totalmente desatendidos ya que nos falta en la web los documentos traducidos, no se da soporte suficiente a los juegos que compramos aquí y no somos bien atendidos desde el foro.

Inglés:

Thank you.

Edited by Silaen

As the rest of the people in this thread have commented, the management by FF Spain is disastrous. Bad translations, content that doesn't come out, documents and rules such as the Arkham Horror LCG campaign logs that are not posted on the web (although they are obviously already translated), no response from the moderators in the forums ...
In summary, in Spain, the company Fantasy Flight is synonymous with neglect and bad management.
I personally love your games, but if things continue at this pace with the division of Spain I will stop buying products from this company.

The only thing we request is a little attention and respect for the consumer.

Thanks in advance

+1

FFG Spain business towards some of the lines is really questionable. For example, Star Wars RPG lines are really lagging :

Less than 50% of the books have been published in spanish (19/40, counting starter sets). The last one, mask of the pirate queen, was published 18/05/2018, 30 months after the english version. An it was published without any marketing or communication whatsoever (not a single news on the website) . Only two other books are in the works ( Chronicles of the Gatekeeper and Keeping the Peace) , or so we are being told by moderators in the forum for a year already, but they are not "in the works" website, so we'll believe it when we see it. Anyway, if they were to be published today, it would mean 40 month after the english version . How can you keep people engaged with those timings?

The point is, it's really difficult to believe we're going to get them translated in time...but FFG don't say anything, so we're -at least me- stuck deciding if buying the english version or waiting for the translation (after all, we want to buy the books).

Please, take action: tell us the plan so at least we can decide .

Edited by Disteeler
As you can see, there are many cases, ¿any response from FFG?

Up this, waiting for a response...

Creo que no vais a tener respuesta por el simple echo de que FFG y FFG España son propiedad de Asmodee que son los dueños de todo el cotarro y si creen que tal o pascual cosa no tiene salida como el caso de Runewars lo quitan del medio, al fin y al cabo son negocios y les da igual el resto

Thank you

In the cycle of the Circle Undone we already have 4 cards with errata, Rita Young's own card changes her ability completely, and her two character cards have the corresponding translation to "dodge" instead of "evade", the same mode has been revealed in Spanish the card of: "Tenesse Sour Mash" survivor and returns to have the corresponding translation to "dodge" instead of "evade", which are very different terms in the game. I would like to investigate this, those who bought the first we are buying an incomplete game, while those who buy the reprint take it perfect.

En el ciclo de el Circulo Roto ya llevamos 4 cartas con errata, la propia carta de Rita Young cambia su habilidad por completo, y sus dos cartas de personaje tienen la traducción correspondiente a "Esquivar" en lugar de a "Evadir", del mismo modo se ha revelado en castellano la carta de: Tenesse Sour Mash survivor vuelve a tener la traducción correspondiente a "Esquivar" en lugar de "Evadir", que son términos muy diferentes en el juego. Me gustaría que se investigase esto, los que compramos el juego los primeros estamos comprando un juego incompleto, mientras que los que compran la reimpresión se lo llevan perfecto.

+1 Oslatir. I hope Asmodee give us all the Rita Young's cards with errata corrected (in another pack or sending them to each of us). Thanks and regards.

Up this. No response?? :(

On 3/8/2019 at 2:16 AM, Los Archivos de Arkham said:

Castellano:

Saludos FFG América: mi queja es debida al mal soporte que se está dando a los usuarios de habla hispana por parte de FFG España. Los usuarios nos sentimos totalmente desatendidos ya que nos falta en la web los documentos traducidos, no se da soporte suficiente a los juegos que compramos aquí y no somos bien atendidos desde el foro.

Inglés:

Greetings FFG America: my complaint Dafont Showbox FileHippo is due to the poor support given to Spanish-speaking users by FFG Spain. Users feel totally unattended as we lack the translated documents on the web, there is not enough support for the games we buy here and we are not well taken care of from the forum.

his case, with lotr lcg costumers. We have been abandoned by ffg spain, with a lot of content out of stock for a long time without any solution for the costumers and with any support on forums. Initial cycles have been out of stock for a very long time, and the only thing has been reprinted is the core box. There is no posibility for this game to grow with the non support it has now. Spanish comunity asked for a reprint of the initial cycles, now than ffg usa has been reprinting initial content, according to the "upcoming" section of this web. A "bad joke" of poll was done during two weeks in an opened topic on the spanish forums, with any kind of advertising and without the support of any of spanish sellers, and the only comunication of ffg has been

Edited by HAILITY

Up again, we will keep on complaining simply because we like your games and want them in our language, not all our gaming pals know english. Or at least stop completely the translations so we know that we are going to need english versions of the whole game system so we don't mess wordings and books with different keywords. It is a game, we need proper terms and consistency, if we got a rulebook in spanish, we do need the expansions in the same language.

Ffg spain (or asmodee) don't even care about giving us enough stock of new products: last MoM expansion (path of the serpent) was out of stock the SECOND day of sales... even some flgs didn't get a single copy!! Now of course the spanish version cost a fortune on ebay.. . what the heck????

Edited by Tubb

Come on! Pleaaaaaase!