Vader Vs Han/Leia/Chewie (Fur'd Wheel)

By Tabletop Oddity, in Battle Reports

Hi!

So I'm trying to get some batreps on the channel now I have a reasonable place. This one is the second one against a local Legion hero - Tim.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the recording etc? Thanks.

First mistake found. I rolled wrong dice with my IRG, my team, my rules, my fault....oops!

I love the way you shoot your battle reports. It's a lot more fast paced and engaging than picture slideshow style.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, KommanderKeldoth said:

I love the way you shoot your battle reports. It's a lot more fast paced and engaging than picture slideshow style.

I am a bit of a fan of the picture ones (shout out to OnceBitten back in the day). But I do like this style too, trying my best to keep it grounded ini a location so you can place yourself....if that makes sense.

Thank you kindly :)

what does Leia have in her hand? a canteen or pot to boil water with?

Cool terrain! Where did the big structure come from?

On 2/25/2019 at 6:56 PM, buckero0 said:

what does Leia have in her hand? a canteen or pot to boil water with?

It's her hat I believe!

On 2/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, KommanderKeldoth said:

Thank you :)

On 2/26/2019 at 3:28 AM, Sharkbelly said:

Cool terrain! Where did the big structure come from?

It's Tim's terrain and I think most of it is from TT combat.

Really sorry for the delay in replying, I didn't get a notification as I normally do.

Wookie warriors melee is black and white not two black

Edited by Alphabonnie101/TheHeroking
On 4/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, Alphabonnie101/TheHeroking said:

Wookie warriors melee is black and white not two black

Incorrect. Wookie warriors' melee is 2 black dice. Their ranged attack is 1 white and 1 black.

6 hours ago, wolfpack95 said:

Incorrect. Wookie  warriors' melee is 2 black dice. Their ranged attack is 1 white and 1 black.

Whoops! I can't believe I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me though!